I stayed at the FSRPB for two nights for a meeting in January. I arrived late in the evening, after taking a rather pricey taxi from Palm Beach International Airport (about $35-40). The staff that greeted me on arrival were welcoming and friendly, even at 11:45pm. They swiftly checked me in and escorted me to my room.
The lobby is beautiful and open. Light colors are everywhere, lending to the overall vacation-feel of the resort. The "Living Room" has a bar with ample comfortable seating, right off the entrance. My room was on the first floor, just above the spa area. I overlooked the pool, and from my balconey had a lovely view of the ocean in the distance. The landscaping is fabulous, and even though my room looked right out into a busy area, it still managed a secluded feeling.
The room was large, with two double beds, dressers, and a chair. Again, the decor was beautiful, almost ethereal. Light blues and greys and whites all in modern yet beach-style patterns. The bathroom was especially nice. Lots of room, a separate shower, toilet cubby, and bathtub, all with very nice fixtures. The shower was excellent with strong water pressure and a piping hot temperature. They also have amazing toiletries!
My bed was super soft and comfy. I slept amazingly both nights. No noise, no light, and perfect room temperature. Really relaxing.
The meeting that I was attending was also very well-handled. We had three separate meals as a part of it, all of which were delicious. Our meeting room was well-sized for our group, and the temperature was actually good (a rarity in meeting spaces!). I also ate breakfast one morning in Graze. I ordered off the menu and sat on the patio. It was very tasty, and the setting was nice. A nice walk on the quiet beach followed. Very pretty setting, surrounded by small condo buildings, so that there are not many people out and about.
All in all, I would love to stay here again, this time for my own pleasure instead of work. It is a pricey cab ride from PBI, but a car rental would make more sense anyway, so that you can go sight-see more. It is a bit further south than the Palm Beach main strip, but it makes it feel more secluded, with only a few neighbors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach. On an expanse of quiet beach, discover an intimate, five-star, five-diamond resort, where all guest rooms and suites have been completely restyled. Enjoy chic, contemporary comfort, capturing the casual sophistication of an oceanfront home. Kids can be kids and grown-ups can restore in the glamorous spa, or dine overlooking the ocean. Enhance your stay with golf at several award-winning courses, or browse the shops on nearby Worth Avenue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach Hotel Palm Beach
- 4 Seasons Resort, Palm Beach
- Four Seasons Palm Beach
- Palm Beach Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach Florida