“Four Seasons Palm Beach Booked Next Year After Check Out!” 5 of 5 stars

5.0 of 5 Resort   |   2800 South Ocean Blvd., Palm Beach, FL 33480   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #3 of 10 hotels in Palm Beach
Boston, Massachusetts
“Four Seasons Palm Beach Booked Next Year After Check Out!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

Pristine, Luxurious, Welcoming, and Cozy, just a few words to describe our stay at the Four Seasons Palm Beach last week. My mother and I arrived 3 hours before our scheduled check in and we were greeted by a friendly, layed back, yet sophisticated staff. They checked us in to our room which was described as a "partial ocean view". To our pleasure, we had a good sized balcony that overlooked the crystal clear pool, lush landscaping, and almost entire ocean view. The room itself was not terribly large, but perfect for two adults. It had a beautiful sitting area with a chaise and ottoman that had a view of the ocean. Both beds were outfitted in gorgeous white bedding and my mom and I both agreed that we never slept better.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

880 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (220)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012 via mobile

This was our fourth trip to four seasons palm beach as a family of five. For us this hotel has it all including very nice beach, excellent kids club that takes 3 year olds and up, great restaurants and fantastic service. If you have kids under 10 and are looking for a luxurious Florida resort this is the best hotel. We have tried others including FS Miami, ritz Orlando and Naples. The FS palm beach has it all in a wonderful location.

• Stayed April 2012
Great Neck, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012

I travel the world....The whole world and try to enjoy it as much as possible. I have been to the most exotic of places, done the craziest of things, yet I've never just gone to a hotel which is basically in my own backyard.

This was my first time really doing a vacation in Florida. As most New Yorkers, I have family down in Florida, and when going to a place where you have family, one doesn't get to enjoy the area as one would wish. This is the reason I chose Palm Beach. It is just far enough away that I wouldn't have to drive to visit my family.

Upon arrival at the Four Seasons, you just get that feeling of I'm better than most because I can stay at a Four Seasons. Well, this hotel is gorgeous and you have the right to feel that way. When first checking in, as we took the early flight from NY, our rooms were not ready. But the hotel was very accommodating and gave us access to the gym where there are lockers and had the ability to change and go to the beach. Being a gym rat, the gym just wasn't up to my standards and it was AIR CONDITIONED (which everyone knows is a bad thing when you sweat).

We walked outside, and passed a very nice but small pool, and went off to the beach. The beach was perfectly set up with umbrellas at all the chairs and the staff were phenomenal. I do have to say, Chris has tons of personality and was just great (we all loved him).

Once the hotel rooms were ready, I received a call on my cell phone notifying me, and Latasha brought our keys out to us at the beach. We didn't have to lift one finger at all on Friday. Towards the end of the day, we went up to our rooms and unfortunately we didn't get upgraded, but we were still thoroughly impressed. The rooms were large and spacious, the bathrooms were just as large and my girlfriend loved the fact that there is a separate bath and shower. The bed was very soft, a little too soft for me. I did like the tv, it was just the right size (but a jumbotron would be better lol), I loved the L'Occitane bath products which only high end hotels should be using, the one big con for the room was the closet size.

We only ended up eating in one of the three hotel restaurants, and the only time we had dinner there was the first night. Our waiter Aydin, was wonderful and so much fun. I could tell right away, when the table next to us gave him a huge hug when they left, that he was someone who has been around for a while and takes the time to get to know people. Which he did. My girlfriend's step father was trying to see if Aydin could figure out this trick, which none of us got. But then Aydin came back with another trick that none of us could figure out either and then another trick and then another trick. Basically, after all the tricks and talking to the guy for a while, we loved him. Also, this has to be mentioned, the chocolate chip cookie dessert is AMAZING.

This was a short 4 day trip, unfortunately. We spent every day on the beach, and at night going around Worth Street. For the hotel side, we could not be happier, and my girlfriend's parents loved everything there...I'm a great travel agent and an even better boyfriend for setting up this whole trip. I think the one thing amazed me the most, I didn't take any pictures on this trip. I just didn't feel like I was working, this was a true vacation and again, I cannot wait to go back.

If anyone from the hotel reads this, I am sent a letter over to Kristy Poirier about how wonderful the stay was. Also, I would like to recommend and/or see these people receive promotions for their above and beyond services provided:

Aydin, restaurant waiter
Latash, reservations TLC/CIS
Chris, beach staff. I must say again, Chris, made sure to be there for us as we spent 6 hours a day on the beach and he truly was the best.

Room Tip: Make sure you book through a travel agent that is a Preferred partner, we can get you upgrades, food...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Noblesville, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

My husband and I recently visited for our anniversary. We had a great time, but this is not your typical Four Seasons. The place is old and there is just one tiny pool. No "quiet, adult pool." While the staff is nice and pleasant, most are not attentive or efficient. You'll be waiting awhile to get a server's attention at the beach or poolside. And if you want anything, you have to ask. It's not like at other Four Seasons where the staff is right there to help and puts your towels on your chair without having to ask. The one exception is the staff at The Restaurant especiallly the waiter, Mauricio. He made our dinners there very special and extremely enjoyable. Ask for him if you go! The rooms are fine, nothing outrageous. The Ocean Bistro menu is very uninspired and boring. And the guests at the hotel are basically one of two things -- New Yorkers whose attitude makes me cringe to say I was raised there OR people in their 70's and 80's. You expect some older folks at a Four Seasons but this was obviously the large majority. If that's up your alley, this is the place for you. If you want more energy, this isn't the place for you. And the golf is mediocre. You'll never have a bad time at a Four Seasons, but we wouldn't go back. We are the type of couple that looks at where there is a Four Seasons and picks a vacation accordingly. There are other Four Seasons that are soo much better.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

We visited the Ritz last year and the Four Seasons this year - both are luxurious properties right on the beach in a very wealthy enclave. No way is this a budget destination and the prices certainly reflect that. The Four Seasons wins for service - especially on the beach, where people circulate constantly and your every wish is their command! Overall, the Four Seasons is the better hotel, but the spa at the Ritz wins for design and services. The spa at the Four Seasons is very nice too, but the spa at the Ritz is really special. Obviously all this comes at a price, but no surprise when you are dealing with either of these hotel brands in such an upscale area. I will note that the service at the Four Seasons was excellent, while still feeling friendly and not overbearing.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

Terribly disappointing exerprience - expensive and not worth it. We are frequent travelers and will spend money for a great hotel.

Came here to relax thinking the Four Seasons would be special - but pretty much an average hotel experience. Spent over a $1,000 on an ocean view room. Bed was very worn and uncomfortable. Grounds are boring and non-descript. Restaurants are extremely average and the menus are not good. Staff not overly friendly or helpful. Gym is in the basement of the hotel and is dark and dreary. Oh, and you have to pay $10/day for wireless on a single device, which is incredible given the room rates.

Had to leave a couple of days early due to a work issue and they kept our deposit ($1,000).

Have stayed at other Four Seasons around the world, this was by far the worst. Go to the Breakers - this place is significantly over rated.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
new york
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012

I've stayed in just about every hotel in Palm Beach and this is now my favorite. The property is beautiful; the rooms are tastefully decorated in soft colors, the food is great; and the service is the best in the world.

Room Tip: You MUST get a room with ocean view. Ask for higher floor.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business

Been to Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach? Share your experiences!