“Beautiful Hotel, Amazing Service” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Palm Beach
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Los Angeles
“Beautiful Hotel, Amazing Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2006

My partner and I just stayed 2 nights at the Brazilian Court in Palm Beach. It's located on a quiet residential street just 2 blocks from the beach and an easy walk from Worth Avenue. The hotel, grounds and room are gorgeous and the service exceptional. Our 3rd floor room had a huge terrace overlooking the grounds and had one of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in.

The front desk gave us a beach bag each morning stocked with towels, sunblock, water and even a disposible camera for our trips to the beach. The staff knew us by name and were extremely friendly and courteous, without being overly formal. Dinner at Cafe Boulud was terrific, with once again extraordinary, friendly service.

If I had to find a gripe, it was that the pool was closed for renovations, but the staff offered to ferry us to the beach in the hotel's jeep. Only other small complaint was that the continental breakfast was very uninspired, something one would expect at a Best Western, not a hotel of this caliber. That said, I highly recommend this hotel.

• Liked — Service
  • Disliked — Continental Breakfast
  • Stayed August 2006, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Palm Beach
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2006

Great website, but ot does not represent the property at all. Please don't get me wrong; it IS a beautiful property, but it is not what is described in their website.

The location isn't ideal. It is not oceanfront like most properties in Palm Beach. It's in a neighborhood which appears to be under construction. Should you choose to walk to Worth Avenue, you must walk through dark streets to get there. Even though it was Palm beach, I did not feel safe walking around this particular part.

I would recommend visiting this Hotel before you book. It may not be your cup of tea.

• Liked — The beautiful ceilings in the hallways; I believe they were cedar wood.
  • Disliked — The location
  • Tips/Secrets — Visit hotel before you book.
  • Stayed July 2006, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2006

While I booked this reservation online, which I had never done before, I was pleasantly suprised at the Accomidations. Although, it was very difficult to find, the location was close to Worth Avenue. I wasn't thrilled that there was construction going on, but they did manage to keep the noise to a minimum. I feel that when this property is finished that it will be a gem. Unfortunately for now, it is still in the works.
The staff were pleasant and helpful. The room was immaculate. The restaurant was magnificent, with very tasty dishes. I felt that that the stay was a bit pricey for the unfinished product, but I WOULD stay there again in the future.

• Stayed March 2006
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2005

This boutique hotel was INCREDIBLE. They are renovation the second section currently, but the first section is open and the rooms are beautiful! I travel to 5 star hotels every other week and would definitely say this hotel will be one of my favorites. It is European elegant without being pompous. Small hotel, but not missing anything you would have in the bigger hotels. Compated to the Breakers - it is WAY better. Quieter, more sophisticated, nicer! The rooms have been beautifully decorated and are VERY comfortable. I will be here again next time in Palm Beach. And the Cafe Boulud restaurant in the hotel is one of the best in Palm Beach!

• Stayed August 2005
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2005

Spent 1 night in Room #305 (Luxury King with private terrace and courtyard view). Recently renovated room was elegant and very comfortable. The large, brand-new marble bath had a jetted tub and separate shower. Very nice bath amenities, as well. Service was professional and location was great. The pool leaves a lot to be desired, but maybe they will get to that in the next phase of the renovation. The courtyard and common areas are beautiful and dinner at the restaurant was great. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Stayed July 2005
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2005

Just returned from a wonderful weekend at The Brazilian Court! It was a weekend to remember! My boyfriend planned a getaway trip and couldn't of picked a better place. The hotel is gorgeous. We entered through French doors into a beautifully decorated lobby. Through another set of French doors we walked into an amazing courtyard with a Fountain in the center. Our check-in was great! The staff was courteous and welcoming. Our room was like nothing I've ever seen (and I do travel quite often). The room had beautiful mahogany plantation shutters and the bathroom was amazing. A glass enclosed shower and a separate tub on the opposite end. The bed was very comfortable too. The Front Desk was aware that my boyfriend was going to propose to me that evening. (The proposal made the trip even more special). When we came back from dinner we were pleasantly surprised to see a bottle of champagne compliments of the FD with a card stating Congratulations. I'm glad I said yes. I look forward to many more visits to the Brazilian Court.

• Stayed April 2004
Palo Alto, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2005

At a discount rate this hotel had old world charm in a Palm Beach way.

Been to The Brazilian Court Hotel? Share your experiences!