My husband booked the Grand Suite for us for a special occasion as a "staycation" on the Island. This was the perfect choice - location, location, location....as they say. You are right in the heart of Palm Beach, two blocks from the ocean and about three blocks from Worth Avenue, just steps away from some of the best restaurants on the Island. We actually walked to Charlie's Crab to meet friends for dinner, but our other favorite place to eat is across the street from the Inn - Buccan. The room was so welcoming. I love how the owner has kept some of the original charm of the historic property, especially the antiques and wood floors. The Inn is not at all pretentious and we felt very comfortable. I commented to my husband that it felt like we were staying in someone's nice guestroom in their home. The bed and linens were very comfortable and we slept so soundly. Although it's in-season and it was a Friday night, we did not hear any noise. Our room had a large bedroom and a smaller second room with a trundle bed and a another TV. There was a large closet in the second room and small but nice bathroom. The Inn, the hallway and our room was very clean and we were so pleased. The owner knew it was my birthday and left a nice note on the bed welcoming us and sending her wishes. In the morning we enjoyed coffee and conversation with the owner, Alicia. She is so friendly and made sure our stay was was memorable. Since the Inn does not have a kitchen, they offer continental breakfast with a wide variety of pre-packaged items, in addition to coffee and tea. They also offered water and snacks at all times in the same lobby area. We will definitely recommend this to friends looking for value and location...and a little piece of history...when they come to town!
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Historic Hotel
- Palm Beach Historic Hotel Palm Beach
- Palm Beach Historic Inn Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palm Beach Historic Inn is a 1923 Harvey and Clark, Mediterranean Revival Architecture Historic Landmark building in the heart of downtown Palm Beach FL. Located just footsteps from the Atlantic Ocean, fine dining, and luxury shopping on Worth Avenue. We are a pet friendly facility and accept pets of all sizes! The newly renovated hotel rooms are outfitted with HDTVs and high speed internet access. The hotel offers complimentary self-serve continental breakfast featuring a variety of coffees, juices, bagels, pastries and cereals. We also have an upgradable deluxe breakfast option served at Pasty Heaven (less than a 1/2 block from our Inn). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Palm Beach Historic Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.