This hotel was very nice for my business trip. Comfortable king size bed with wonderful bedding and very clean room. Fabulous location for walking to many fine restaurants or to the beach. Price for the area cannot be beat! The front desk closes down at night so you need to make sure that you do not forget yoru key in your room.... duh. Well I did that and Alan came riding to the rescue with a new key! I will be back in the area I am sure and will likely stay here again!
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Historic Hotel Palm Beach
- Palm Beach Historic Hotel
- Palm Beach Historic Inn Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palm Beach Historic Inn is a 1923 Harvey and Clark, Mediterranean Revival Architecture Historic Landmark building in the heart of downtown Palm Beach FL. Located just footsteps from the Atlantic Ocean, fine dining, and luxury shopping on Worth Avenue. We are a pet friendly facility and accept pets of all sizes! The newly renovated hotel rooms are outfitted with HDTVs and high speed internet access. The hotel offers complimentary self-serve continental breakfast featuring a variety of coffees, juices, bagels, pastries and cereals. We also have an upgradable deluxe breakfast option served at Pasty Heaven (less than a 1/2 block from our Inn). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo and Expedia so you can book your Palm Beach Historic Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.