Just had a very enjoyable stay at the Palm Beach Historic Inn. The room was very comfortable and well appointed. Alicia, Allyn, Catrina, Mike and the rest of the staff were extremely helpful and personable. They answered all my questions and happily assisted me with any and all of my requests. It is a great location close to the beach, restaurants, shopping, gas station and post office. Everything I needed was right within walking distance. It was great!!! I highly recommend the Palm Beach Historic Inn. Do stay there...you'll be glad you did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palm Beach Historic Inn is a 1923 Harvey and Clark, Mediterranean Revival Architecture Historic Landmark building in the heart of downtown Palm Beach FL. Located just footsteps from the Atlantic Ocean, fine dining, and luxury shopping on Worth Avenue. We are a pet friendly facility and accept pets of all sizes! The newly renovated hotel rooms are outfitted with HDTVs and high speed internet access. The hotel offers complimentary self-serve continental breakfast featuring a variety of coffees, juices, bagels, pastries and cereals. We also have an upgradable deluxe breakfast option served at Pasty Heaven (less than a 1/2 block from our Inn). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Palm Beach Historic Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Historic Hotel Palm Beach
- Palm Beach Historic Inn Florida