“Perfect spot for lunch or dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 21 things to do in Palm Beach
Key Biscayne, Florida
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Perfect spot for lunch or dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

A must for lunch or dinner while in
Palm beach - extensive menu - the petite salmon with lentils fantastic- - enjoy a glass of wine from a well thought out list - service was excellent - enjoy the people watching too - save room for dessert - then take a stroll and go shopping!! Perfect location

Ocho Rios, Jamaica
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“I have always enjoyed Ta-Boo”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

I have always enjoyed dining at Ta-Boo. Usually about three times per year when I am in the area visiting. Love walking along the beautiful Worth Avenue and then having lunch at Ta-Boo, it does complete the experience.

Lately the service has seemed as if it has dipped slightly since years gone by, but I will still patronize this restaurant as it's the old world retro chic glamour that pulls me back, more than the fabulous Nicoise salad!

On saying that however, I changed my own menu at the hotel I was managing at the time (I am not longer in hotel management but used to be) - and I sort of copied the way the Nicoise salad was prepared and served, and it has always gotten hits and praises since.

On my next visit to Palm Beach I will indeed stop by Ta-Boo for a lovely glass of impeccable Sauvignon Blanc (or two!) and the Nicoise!

The atmosphere is very chic but energetic and the restaurant is always, always busy.

I was last there in May 2012 and it was still lovely.

Visited May 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Awful service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

My advise is don't ever go to Ta Boo , awful service , food and ambiance . Our server James was the rudest you could ever imagine . He was serving us like he was giving us a favor and he was extremely rude . When we asked for straws for our water , he reply : you want for your wine too ? We were very gracious not reporting him on the spot , just because we had a birthday celebration .....
My advice DO NOT GO TO THIS RESTAURANT ... Horrible service and food .

Oslo, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A retrochic jewel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

Great place to eat after a long day of shopping.
A place to come for lunch with friends for drinks-food-wine and some more drinks.
Good Ambience, service and food.
Loved the Crabcakes, nachos and clams.

Visited August 2012
Overland Park, Kansas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Cool place, very retro-chic.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

Talk about walking into a surreal, almost Hollywood restaurant. The only way to describe this cool, swanky restaurant is retro-chic. Feisty One and I sat at the bar, had cocktails and people-watched for an hour. . .I had perhaps the best culinary appetizer every: The Crab Cocktail. Succulent, tender pieces of fresh crab, cocktail sauce and WOW. Check it out, you won't be disappointed.

Visited June 2012