“A Little Piece of Paradise” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Inspired by the breathtaking views of the Atlantic, The Seafood Bar tempts diners with fresh seasonal fish and seafood in a casually elegant setting, reminiscent of Old Florida. Vaulted, open beam ceilings, plantation shutters and elegant furnishings create the perfect atmosphere for dining or cocktails.Open for lunch and dinner, this popular oceanfront restaurant and raw bar features fresh fish, clams, oysters, lobster, shrimp and delectable chowders. Mouthwatering tuna, mahi mahi, cobia, snapper and grouper are just a few of the 10-15 types of fish that arrive daily from the waters of South Florida to Hawaii. Try the crab cakes - a frequently requested specialty. The Seafood Bar also offers anextensive wines-by-the-glass list.Set a drink down on one of our two L-shaped aquarium bar counters and watch small fish and other marine life explore the coral stones. Sports enthusiasts catch the game on multiple TV's. Open Daily 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m. Full menu served until 11:00 p.m.
Houston, Texas
“A Little Piece of Paradise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

I have been to the Seafood Bar at the Breakers too many times to count but I smile every time I sit at the fish tank bar. Eric is a superb bartender and I am never disappointed by my experience.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Balsall Common, United Kingdom
“Well worth the second try”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

After a disappointing experience last year, at the invitation of the management we gave it a second try this year, and glad we did.
Service from the staff was first class, and this was matched by the quality of the food.
The plate of crab nachos is enormous, and on good advice from our waitress I had a half portion which was more than enough. For my main course I had superb lobster tails cooked to perfection.
We were celebrating a birthday, and I am pleased to say the dinner was one to remember.
Thanks for inviting us back, and we hope to return on our next visit to Palm Beach.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Minnesota
“beautiful view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

We had dinner at the Seafood Bar. Our table overlooked the ocean - beautiful! The crab nachos were yummy. My daughter loved the fish. Good, expensive food.

Visited July 2014
Florence, South Carolina
“Excellent choice, even if pricey”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

The Seafood Bar at the Breakers has everything for atmosphere except outdoor seating. It does have a beautiful view if you can sit near a window. The aquarium bar can be entertaining as well.

On our second visit, we enjoyed and excellent lunch of oysters on the half shell, gazpacho and some of the best key lime pie I've ever had. I highly recommend it if you're a fan, and even if you're not.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Barrington, Illinois
“Great place for drinks overlooking the ocean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We had a wonderful evening consistent with "The Breakers" usual outstanding customer service. The only negative was having to listen to a group of VERY loud-mouthed "guido" lawyers who were attending a conference at the hotel. One particular schmuck "accidentally" bumped into my fiancee while reaching for his umpteenth cocktail. But for the setting, I would have been tempted to introduce him to a pool cue. Nonetheless, a great venue with USUALLY courteous and appropriate guests.

Visited June 2014