“SAMwitch delights” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
San Diego, California
“SAMwitch delights”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Sam Snead's is a nice place to have a sandwich before flying out of Palm Beach International Airport. Their Reuben was the best ever, toasted perfectly, served with the right amount of fries by a very pleasant server. They keep your drinks filled and check on you to ensure that your dining is delightful.

This establishment has earned your business and it is tasty too!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

% Recommend
Merrick, New York
“Serendipity led us to a fabulous breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

Our flight out of PBI was delayed 3 hours due to snow storm, as our plane was coming in from Boston. We contacted our ride to pick us back up and we drove around Palm Beach for an hour. When we returned back to PBI, I was hungry so I suggested we have a late breakfast. We decided on San Snead's, initally, just for convenience, and when we walked through the bar, my wife remembered a previous good experience recalling the black & white pictures of famous golfers both pro's and celebrities like Jackie Gleason. We sat down next to the window where we could watch planes taxiing, and adjacent to their indoor putting green. It almost felt like we were at a country club. My wife ordered steak and eggs, and I ordered Eggs, Pancakes with a side of Sausage and Coffee. You would think theres are rather ordinary meals, but the Steak was exceptional. We've had many marginal quality steak with eggs, but this was dinner quality steak. My meal was good too. I have to say, I'm a bit of a snob with my pancakes. I've had them too sweet, or too heavy, etc. I believe these were the best pancakes I ever had. Not what I expected from a bar restaurant not a breakfast specialist.

• Visited March 2013