We exchanged our Marriott week for this resort and we are glad we did. We wanted to stay here because of the reviews and we were extremely happy to see that they were right on. The resort was a perfect place for us. A small and quiet resort. After staying at the larger Marriott resorts, this was a a welcome relief. Easy access to the beach and we enjoyed going to the pool in the late afternoon when no one was around. We had a 2 bedroom unit which we really enjoyed. It had a balcony facing the Lake Worth which was great for a early morning coffee or a late afternoon cocktail. There are many good restaurants in town. Benny's on the Beach, which across from the resort and the Dune Deck, near the Ritz Carlton, are great for breakfast and lunch. Can't wait to go back.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Resort And Beach Club
- Palm Beach Resort & Beach Club Hotel Palm Beach
- Palm Beach Resort & Beach Club Hotel
- Palm Beach Resort & Beach Club Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a lovely, small resort that sits on its own peninsula in the Intra-coastal Waterway, a five-minute walk to the Atlantic Ocean. Guests can enjoy a heated outdoor pool, bicycles and picnic area. ... more less