This was a timeshare exchange for us. It's an older facility although,it's been updated to some extent. But the beauty lies in the location. It sits on a jetty and your backyard is the inter-coastal highway. The staff is exceptional. Friendly, accommodating and helpful at all times. Wildlife abounds including a curious sweet iguana. You are surrounded by water and it is quiet and peaceful. Bikes are available, fishing gear with Capt. Chuck's secret tips to fish off the back deck. I caught six fish! The beach is across the street and West Palm Beach is a lively cityscape that's close by. We had a great experience and hope to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a lovely, small resort that sits on its own peninsula in the Intra-coastal Waterway, a five-minute walk to the Atlantic Ocean. Guests can enjoy a heated outdoor pool, bicycles and picnic area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Palm Beach Resort & Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Resort And Beach Club
- Palm Beach Resort & Beach Club Hotel Palm Beach
- Palm Beach Resort & Beach Club Florida