Room was nice, clean, and equipped. Wireless Internet for $15/wk. Pool was a pleasure. Saw manatee from balcony as well as school of fish jumping. Not a resort in the traditional sense of many outdoor amenities. No grounds to speak of except pool area which had plenty of seating and 2 BBQ grills along with a small fishing dock. Surrounded by water with ocean beach within walking distance across the street. Free laundry room services, bikes, and beach chairs. Overall a good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a lovely, small resort that sits on its own peninsula in the Intra-coastal Waterway, a five-minute walk to the Atlantic Ocean. Guests can enjoy a heated outdoor pool, bicycles and picnic area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Palm Beach Resort & Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Resort & Beach Club Hotel Palm Beach
- Palm Beach Resort And Beach Club
- Palm Beach Resort & Beach Club Florida