“delicious” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Rochester
“delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

This is about our 7th time here. The food is always excellent. Good value. Tonight we had blackened salmon and roast pork. Both were delicious. Cant go wrong going here. Atmosphere is soothing to the taste buds.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Palm Bay, Florida
“Great service, huge portions!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Our food and service at Sopranos was Aaaaaa-mazing! The part of my calzone that was left after I ate 1/3 of it was bigger then my (large) take home box, the salad was huge as well and beautifully put together, my boyfriend ended up getting a plate of wings that he couldn't finish...by ALOT!.. That NEVER happens! Best of all the cherry on top was the service. Our waitress Sylvia was great! Attentive, playful, and my drink was never empty which is huge for me. The owner himself was sure to visit every table, introduce himself, and make sure everything was up to par. Thank you guys for making our "I don't feel like cooking night" out feel like our anniversary dinner :)

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“still good solid value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

even though soprano's is under new management, which i didn't realize before my visit, the service is still exceptional and the food is very good; i am hoping that they will live up to the high standards that were there before the change; i met the new owner and he seems like a very nice man; this is still a good value for the money and i enjoy going there very much

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“A little bit of Italy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

Good Italian food, good service, nice atmosphere! I lived in Italy for a while and this little place makes me feel like I am back there!

Visited September 2013
“Very Nice Family Style Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Our family has been to this local restaurant several times; during lunch, dinner and for their buffet. The buffet is by far the best deal and the food is great. We enjoyed several selections of fish, chicken and vegetables. All the food was very fresh. Their lunch sandwiches and pizza are good and the servings are huge. The dinner menu is very nice with a wide variety of Italian dishes. The prices seem a little high for a local family restaurant, but the quality of the food more than makes up for that. There are also some very affordable items on the dinner menu such as salads, calzones and pizza. The staff is very friendly and professional. It's so hard to find a restaurant that actually wraps up your leftovers for you instead of just handing you a bunch of boxes.
Highly recommended.