“Average fare...” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Palm Bay, Florida
“Average fare...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

Eaten here a few times with my dad...standard pub food...not a great menu. Had a steak, which was ok, nothing to write home about. Their club sandwiches are very good and their beer is cold...what else can you ask for. Quiet place with a small outside dining area that's shaded and comfortable. I understand they have karaoke on certain nights and probably is a lot of fun to come down in the evenings and have a brew or two.

I would recommend Rooney's, but, just don't go looking for the napkin over the arm treatment.
All in all I would, and probably will be back....enjoy!

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Palm Bay, Florida
“Best Wings EVER!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

I eat wings almost anytime I go out of town, or any new restaurant, and I have yet to find wings that surpass these!!! The Blue cheese dressing is made in house, and amazing! Crispy and AMAZING!!! Monday and Thursday nights are wing nights, 45 cents each, but any night the price is much better than almost anywhere you can find!

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Good food and great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Had a birthday luncheon with 18 people and the service was attentive without being smothering and the staff were all very friendly. The food was good and reasonably priced but the entire place could use updating.

Visited February 2014
Palm Bay, FL
“Best Phiily Cheesesteak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

We've lived in Brevard County since 1981. Been going to Rooney's for years. The manager always knows us by our 1st names....it's sort of like the "Cheers" of Palm Bay. We especially love the Philly Cheesesteak sandwich. They are the best! Inches thick of thinly sliced roast beef, loaded with sautéed onions and mushrooms and smotherd with Provolone cheese, on the perfect hoagie roll. We went on a Friday night so it was very busy, but it was worth the wait, and value. I'd spent the same at Arby's but no comparison!

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Melbourne, Florida
“Opinions about experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

I come to Rooney's quite often, & I love the food. Because I have friends who smoke, we often eat on the patio. My main comment: PLEASE REPAVE YOUR STREET-fFRONT PARKING LOT ! It's not like you have no other parking lot for back-up, you do! But the parking lot along PalmBayRd is out of control: looks like a bomb site in Behruit. And it has for a very long time. And as much as I enjoy your menu, I can find the same fare in Melbourne, which is actually closer to my home & I don't want to damage my car in your potholes. PLEASE FIX IT!

Visited January 2014