“Excellent value, nice getaway.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Palm Bay

You added Quality Inn Palm Bay to your Saves list
Quality Inn Palm Bay
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   890 Palm Bay Rd. NE, Palm Bay, FL 32905 (Formerly Jameson Inn Palm Bay)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Palm Bay
Great Neck, New York
“Excellent value, nice getaway.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2011

This is a pretty classy place at a great value. Extremely clean, nice looking hotel with fitness center, free wifi, and comfortable beds. Staff was friendly if a little flustered. The nice thing about this place is it's right near everything (convenient to highway, shopping and restaurants) but it's set back from the road enough that it has a quiet calm feel. Breakfast selection limited in healthy options--just apples and oranges, no yogurt or eggs. We had dinner at a charming Cuban place down the road called Las Palmas. Golden Corral is right next door to the hotel if that's more your style.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2010

My husband and I really enjoyed our stay here and would definitely come back.The rooms are nicely appointed and VERY CLEAN. The staff is outstanding.Everyone is always very pleasent and always seem to want to be @ work.Erin the G. M is super nice as is the rest of the front desk staff.The entire staff from housekeeping to mangmnt. are very customer driven and I credit them with us enjoying our visit so much.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2010

I've been staying at this hotel pretty much since it opened and have always been impressed with the friendliness of the entire staff. They have always greeted me like they are seeing a good friend that they haven't seen in a while.
During this trip, I got checked in and mentioned that I was going to be meeting with some colleagues that were arriving the next day. I asked if we could use breakfast area for our pre customer visit meeting, and the manager immediately said that she had a conference room that would be available for us to use.
I got to my room and realized that my cell phone was just about dead, went to the reception area and asked where I could buy a charger, the receptionist said that they probably had one in "the charger box". The manager pulled out the box and the very first one pulled out fit my phone.
This hotel upgraded their beds a couple of years ago and have one of the most comfortable hotel beds that I've ever slept on.
The location is great for me, as one of my big customers is right down the road. The hotel is also close to some great restaurants, shopping and it's very close to the interstate, but not close enough to hear traffic.
The hotel is about 10 years old, but they keep it in great shape. As I said before, upgraded beds, and they also have FREE WIFI (get a clue hotels that are still charging!!!), a small gym and a great staff.
This place works great for me, a traveling sales guy.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2010

My husband and I stayed at the Jameson Inn and we were delighted with our stay. Our room was super clean and smelled fresh. The bed was terrific! We both enjoyed breakfast in the morning after taking a nice early morning jog. Erin, the manager, was just as friendly as could be. We will be visiting Palm Bay often and will certainly stay at Jameson Inn.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Miami, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2010

I stayed in room 101 which was the closest room in the hotel to the front desk, so there really is no excuse. The carpet had stains and was dirty. My wife refused to even let me go barefoot in the room and made me put on shoes just to go to the bathroom! Along the edges of the carpet next to the walls there was old dust caked so vacuuming must be a joke. They have room A/C units that shut off automatically at temp and you cant keep the fan blowing so all night the A/C clunks on and off. And when it is running it smells of mold. We only stayed one night and left early but will never go to a Jameson's anywhere again.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2010

I have stayed at this hotel many times when visiting family. It used to be a great value and a pleasant stay. Here is a list of problems from my visit this weekend:

1. The smell in the room. I don't know if it was mold, mildew, or plumbing issues. Maybe a combination. But it was bad.
2. We had a room with two double beds. One had sheets with holes and stains. The other had hair on it that wasn't ours. How to choose?
3. Around 9pm, a male guest in another room started walking up and down the hall outside our room talking loudly on his cell phone. I gave him about 30 minutes before calling the front desk. The woman from the desk came up and simply told the man to move away from our door! Now he knows who complained and he kept talking for another hour. Why wasn't he told to go in his room?

Anyway..bottom line. We won't be staying there anymore. We will find somewhere else for Thanksgiving.

• Stayed October 2010
Largo, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2010

my wife and i had deceided to travel from our home in Tampa, Fl and visit the East Coast of florida, no plans just take a few days off and due to your advertisement in the small magazine in McDonalds we found your jewel of a hotel near some good eating and the night mgr Elinore Conway and your morning mgr John Kirby we thought they mistook us for some traveling rock stars we just had one of our best times there in a home like atmosphere, the breakfast room was like a living room at home - only better and the room itself was amazing, better than home but just so comfortable and home like. if we are in the area again we will visit our friends at your location . thank you Wes and Carol Brown

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Quality Inn Palm Bay? Share your experiences!