“Noisy” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Palm Bay, Florida
“Noisy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

We were returning home from a two week trip, and knowing there was nothing at home that we could make quickly for dinner, we wanted to stop somewhere along the way. The Texas Roadhouse was just off the interstate, so we stopped there.

We had been at the restaurant previously, and didn't return because of the noise. Well, it's still noisy. The ceiling and walls are wooden, and there's just nothing to muffle the sound. Also, they have an annoying habit, very annoying, of having six or so servers start clapping and singing, or yelling, when someone is there for a birthday. Very annoying. Add to that the loud music playing, and it's just an annoying experience. Maybe if you're in your 20's and have been out drinking, you enjoy this. We don't.

The service was good, the server was pleasant and knowledgeable, and the manager came to the table to check on things. No complaints there.

The food is very good. We've been at Texas Roadhouse locations in several cities, and nearly always get the same meal...it's always good. This time, for some reason, the green beans were too salty, but that's not really a problem.

It'll probably be another year before we return, strictly because of the noise. People seem to love it, though, as it's always crowded, and frequently there is a waiting line. If you don't mind the noise, it's a good meal for a reasonable price, overall, a good value.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Demorest
“Food was great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

The food was fantastic at Texas Roadhouse. We loved the peanuts on the tables and the bread was great. Service was really good too. We never ran out of anything to drink.

Visited August 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Pulled pork was good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I was lucky enough to get a taste of the pulled pork during a happy hour at the hotel next door, so I figured I'd give it a try. I was alone, so I sat at the bar. Note to self, don't sit at the bar at this place until you know the people working behind the bar. I ordered a beer and a ribeye, pretty simple. I've been to other locations, so I sort of know what to expect. Food was delivered, ordered another beer, and was never visited by the bartender again until she saw me holding up my credit card. Never checked to see if the steak was cooked medium rare, which it wasn't, it was overcooked and under seasoned, and tough. I should have had the bbq, as I knew it was good from the hotel happy hour.
The bartenders were conversing with the regulars too much for me.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Barefoot Bay
“Good food, good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

My wife and I had lunch here, the food was good and cooked as ordered, the portions were good, and the waitress was personable and attentive.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Palm Bay, Florida, United States
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Steaks, ribs, and pulled pork all were great. Good taste and well cooked. Wait staff very attentive . Great amount of food for cost. Took home a meals worth of food left overs.will go back again.

• Visited July 2013