“Great food and warm welcome” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 116 Restaurants in Palm Bay
Description: Best latin restaurant in town.
Description: Best latin restaurant in town.
Burscough, United Kingdom
“Great food and warm welcome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

We holiday in Palm Bay twice a year and after reading trip advisor reviews we decided to give this restaurant a try. Upon entering the restaurant we were very warmly welcomed by Carlos who asked if this was out 1st visit and explained the menu making recommendations. Large portions of very tasty Colombian food which we thoroughly enjoyed. Carlos also treated us to a free appetizer of arepas which were also very tasty. The house sangria is a must. I would definitely visit this restaurant again and strongly recommend it.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Parkland, Florida
“The most wonderful Colombian food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

La Estancia has treated us today to great personal service, fresh salads with a great house dressing, a soft flavorful churrasco and the best tongue dish that I have had. For dessert tres leches and finalized with an owner-made cappucino. To die for!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Palm Bay, Florida
“Good Food Good Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

We eat here several times a year. It is a Colombian Restaurant. The food is good and the servings very adequate. You won't go home hungry! The restaurant is clean the atmosphere is nothing special. They serve a wide variety of foods, from pork, chicken, fish and beef entrees, empanadas, arepas and other appetizers and good soups on the weekend. You can plan to spend $10-$15 a person for a full dinner that includes salad. The service is friendly and good. The best sign is that the restaurant is usually full of Latinos enjoying their meals.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Orlando, Florida
“what a great suprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

Well, I actually live very close to this restaurant and never really gave it a second thought. But, I happened to have been leaving WINN dixie and I was so hungry. I sat in my car trying to figure out where and what I felt like eating. So, I logged on to trip advisor mobile and decided to see what would come up and what people were talking about...thats when this restaurant popped up. I decide to go in for take out. Its a very mom and pop restaurant without any elegant tabling setting or atmosphere but i really didnt care because it smelled like good old home cooking!! I order two types of empanadas (colombianas and argentinas) because frankly I couldnt make up my mind. Although both were good , The Colombiana empanada was out of this world and was my favorite!! (FYI even better when eaten right then and there)I also tried the Arepa de choclo which was a sweet corn cheese filled griddle cake...almost tasted like dessert or something you could have for breakfast....eith way it was delicious!!! My main dish was pollo a la criolla which was a grilled chicken in a criolla sauce....it was good but alittle bland for me (only because I love spicy food). Having said that the dinner came with a hot green suace on the side that I decided to mix into the main dish and WOW...I loved it!!!! Whatever that hot dip/sauce was I would definietly do and buy a bottle of that because it was OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!!!! To sum it all up....it was worth it and I would definitely go again!!!!!

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Melbourne, Florida
“We found the place.......”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

We finally decided to try this place.... the food and the service was excellent. We would definetly come back more often... and tell everyone about it too.. Overall: Great Experience.. If you need a catering service LOOK NO FURTHER... You just found the right place... 5 Stars...

• Visited June 2012