“Quaint and Fun” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Cocoa Beach, Florida
“Quaint and Fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

Went for lunch on a Sunday couldn't be happier. The menu selection is solid something for everyone, very reasonably priced, staff was on their game, and the portions were more than enough. Now the area is what makes this place cool I thought I had hit every small backwoods little coastal town from Naples to crystal river...obviously not. Like a little land that time sort of forgot. People cruise on their golf carts all over this hamlet and it just gives the feel to an older Florida with some modern amenities. True diamond in the rough check it out.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Norfolk, Massachusetts
“Great grouper sandwich”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

I always try to get to Molly's when we are visiting the area. This is an authentic Florida restaurant bar with plenty of good service and atmosphere. This is a place where you can always count on getting an ice cold beer and a grouper sandwich that is delicious and large.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Nutley, New Jersey
“"World Class Seafood In A Town Two Blocks Long"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

I lived on the west coast of Florida off and on for 15 years. Having grown up in North Jersey, I was spoiled by the range of local great dining. Going to a chain eatery was never even a consideration, so to my horror upon moving to FLA, I was astonished to find myself in the land of 'chains'. I was depressed and relegated to tomato sauce on over cooked spaghetti and even worse. Then I moved to Palm Harbor and discovered this little two block long town down the road; Ozona. It's only important attribute is Molly's, but that alone puts it on the map for sure. This place is pretty much known to locals only, giving them a respite from the touristas', and the opportunity to enjoy some of the finest authentic Gulf seafood anywhere, anyhow. This place is a gem, and I mean, the entire experience..Be prepared to have your mind blown and drive away smiling. Go hungry!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tampa, Florida
“Easter lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

Second time we have come here. A throwback Florida gem away from strip malls. Nice little neighborhood, and love that it looks like an old Florida home. It wasn't crowded Sunday afternoon. Love that you can eat inside or out. Eclectic group of patrons. I'm not much of a seafood person, but family members loved the Mahi, grouper sandwiches, oysters, etc. I did order a tuna salad sandwich and got a chicken salad instead. But they made it right and sent me home with a sandwich as well. Really do enjoy the atmosphere.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
“Rip Rawbarring Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Went with tween, teen, grandparents, and husband. All enjoyed the wide variety of foods. We ordered onion rings and smoked salmon spread for apps. Both were very tasty with onion rings being as big as my hand! I had raw oysters and a salad. Oysters and salad were fresh and I wanted more oysters but was full. Blackened chicken was good for my non fish teen. Others had variety of fish items including fish tacos that were fresh and flavorful. I had two tap beers with similar flavor to blue moon which were very good and sadly cloud my memory. Decor was eclectic with quotes, pix of stars, fish, and old collectibles. Our family really enjoyed this meal!

Visited April 2014