“Great” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Oviedo, Florida, United States
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

The best Chinese food in Orlando it was the best service I had at a restraunt it was fast I had the chicken lo mien which is my favorite and it was right there and tasted perfect

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Best Chinese food in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

I love coming to SunRay whenever I crave good Chinese food. Everything tastes very authentic and everything is very fresh. The food comes very quickly and I am never disappointed when I eat here. My favorite meal here is the General Tso's Chicken!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Orlando
“Never Again!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2012

We should have known why there is NEVER anyone in this place.
My husband is allergic to shellfish and ordered an egg roll. We specifically asked if there was any shellfish in the egg roll. We were told no it was a spring roll with veges. When he got half way through the egg roll he found shrimp! We told the manager who didn't even apologize. All he did is say is they must have made a mistake and he took just that egg roll off the bill. Thank god my husband took benedryl right away and nothing more happened but if he would have swelled up they would not have even cared. Stay away! The food is not even that good. Very bland.

• Visited December 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Geneva, Florida
“Warning...steer far clear from this restaurant”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2011

Eating at this restaurant was a painful experience. The food was horrific...parts were cold...the vegetables tasted rubbery and looked and tasted as if they had been precooked days before. The chicken tasted reheated, was dry, chewy, and flavorless. The crab rangoon was missing the cream cheese and barely had any crab (technically imitation crab) in it. The silverware was dirty and the plates and glasses had more spots than a dalmatian. The later stomach upset was no surprise. Stay far away from this place. If your looking for a good fast food Chinese, go across the street to China 1. You won't be disappointed.

Justin Braneky
Braneky Pest Prevention, Inc.
Geneva, Fl