“Oyshi (Delicious)!!!” 5 of 5 stars

407-695-8808
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Yuki Hana Japanese Fusion is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 125 Restaurants in Oviedo
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Doing business
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Tuskawilla Road
Description: Welcome to Yuki Hana Japanese Fusion, a premier Orlando area Sushi and Japanese restaurant. We are proudly serving Japanese modern cuisine with a new twist to the classic Japanese cuisine. Through our chef’s expertise and innovation, we bring the flavor of the dishes up to new and exciting level.
“Oyshi (Delicious)!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

On 6/17/2014 ... I work extensively in Japan and have never found a place (in Florida) that the sashimi and sushi even compared too. Well...I found it now!!! Excellent food...the taste, appearance, and service!!! Of course there are those who talk high price...but let me assure you...their price doesn't come close to my Japan experiences. We will definitely be back...and tell all our friends!!!
THANKS to all the Trip Advisor folks who provided reviews of this restaurant...they made the difference.

Vic & Sherry
Chuluota, FL

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Yuki H, Manager at Yuki Hana Japanese Fusion, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Hi, Vic & Sherry
Wooo! We can't thank you enough for taking the time to write us the sweet review, we will share with our staffs, it means so much to us. So glad that you enjoyed our great food and the service here. We look forward to your return.
Best,
Ping

Orlando, Florida
“Too Fusion for us!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

I have always thought that there was no sushi roll that I didn't like, at least a little bit. But this place proved me wrong. I've had Fusion Sushi before and always enjoyed it but this place was borderline gross. Absolutely way too much going on in rolls with flavor combinations that didn't work. Plus, how frustrating is it to order a roll and it is physically impossible to pick it up with your chop sticks. The rolls were not even put together well or it must have been that they were cramming too much crap into them so they were long and flimsy. The service wasn't bad- but there was only a few other people in the restaurant. We ordered edamame and some pot stickers that the waitress highly recommended. You can't really mess up edamame but the pot stickers were nothing to write home about; almost flavorless. This is my first bad review of a place ever, but I feel is absolutely necessary to share the horrid experience, and food, that we had.

Oviedo, Florida
“Husband Surprised!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

I wanted to check out a new Japanese restaurant, so looked on Trip Advisor and made reservations. My husband jokingly teases it must be better because it is further from home. Then he teases me again it’s in a strip mall sweetheart! But now he wants to come back here instead of our usual place. The food was amazing, the service was quick, and the decorations were not what you expected in a strip mall restaurant. Since it was our first time we tasted a multiple of items thinking we would bring home leftovers. No leftovers!
We split three appetizers and the special. Green monster, dynamite scallops and mussels, beef negimaki, and the special of strip bass. Once again the food was 5 star !

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Altamonte Springs, Florida
“Absolutely Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

I dined here with my boyfriend a few days before Valentines Day for an early Valentine dinner since we both work on the actual holiday. We came across their menu online and it intrigued us enough to drive 30 minutes to dine with them. Half way through our trip the weather took a turn for the worst but we made it there.

And was it worth the trip.

The interior design had a nice classy Asian feel that I fell in love with. The atmosphere was very romantic and relaxing. Our service was very professional and personable. I had a very nice glass of Pino Grigio that was at a reasonable price for the quality. Next time I really want to try their sake! They had a very impressive list. Only downside is, if you order sake you have to order a bottle. I've never had sake so I really would of liked to order a smaller amount to try but it's understandable so I don't hold it against them. We tried a wonderful scallop and mussel appetizer that had a lovely presentation and great taste. My boyfriend order two sushi rolls as his entree, the Yellowtail & Jalapeno Roll and Diamond Roll. They were both so delicious. They are very high on my list for best sushi and I am a sushi fanatic. All ingredients were fresh with beautiful presentations. The Diamond roll came with a plum sauce for dipping that had great flavor. It went well with the dish. For my entree, I had the Teriyaki/Hibachi Salmon. I was highly impressed with the quality of the salmon, it was also marinated with teriyaki so the flavor was out of this world. I was highly enjoying every bite. I barely wanted to share with my boyfriend ;)

Overall, I can't wait to go visit them again and try more things! There are so many options on the menu to choose from. After seeing the presentations of the dishes, I am interested to see what other presentations look like. I also noticed that it seems there was great thought in almost every dish which I appreciate. Highly recommend!!

• Visited February 2014
Orlando, Florida
“My new sushi place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

I have lived in Oviedo for 20 years and have eaten sushi all over Orlando. I consider myself an expert because I don't go for all that fried mayonnaise filled garbage. Kind of takes the healthy aspect out of sushi! They have a great happy hour with $4.00 rolls and 2 for one drinks. We ate yellowtail,white tuna and salmon and it was perfect. The seaweed salad was fantastic. I will be back weekly and I have said goodbye to my old sushi bar.

• Visited February 2014