“Nice Surprise” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch
Huntsville, Alabama, USA
“Nice Surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We went with our son who had recommended we try Tijuana Flats. I had a Taco Salad and my wife and son had a burrito special. The food was filling and delicious. The sauces they make are amazing. All are made to in house recipes from fresh ingredients. The decor was aimed to the college crowd but service was quick and everything was clean. You would not read the names of the sauces to your younger children, more adult humor. My recommendation is give it a try, you'll enjoy it.

Visited April 2014

North Vancouver, Canada
“Still dreaming of the fish tacos!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

This is a fish taco heaven! The food is fresh, fast and flavourful. Best of all, they have about a dozen hot sauces of various potency levels in a hot-sauce bar. I think they made this restaurant for me. Only downside (for me) is the portions are enormous and if I lived in Oviedo I would definitely be hitting this place too often!

Don't expect fancy decor or anything, but do expect a great lunch!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
JDBradshaw, thank you for your great 5 star review! We're glad to hear that you enjoy our fish tacos and hot sauce bar. We're glad your a fan and appreciate your support!
Orlando, Florida
“Great place for Tex Mex!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I moved to Florida last year and the local Tijuana Flats has been one of my favorites! Great burritos and atmosphere! Great for the family or a great place to go have a drink. I recently visited and the service was good, food was good, and I definitely enjoyed the hot sauce bar. Many different hot sauces to choose from. This is a great place to get a decent meal at affordable prices. I love Tijuana Flats!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Thanks for that great review, @Kdawg282! We love hearing from satisfied customers, hope you visit again real soon!
Cocoa, Fl
“Good food for low prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

this is not authentic mex food.. however, it is pretty good.. Their sauces are yummy, & the portions are huge.. the service is friendly & prompt, the place is clean, & it is very consistent.. eat there several times. Family friendly too!

Visited November 2012
TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
@Dreamsofriveriamaya, thank you so much for your review!! We are so happy you enjoyed our service, the hot sauces and the food! We can't wait to have you back!
Indiana
“Great food, relaxed atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

Blackened chicken salad was fantastic! Served in a crispy tortilla shell with lettuce, chicken, olives, tomatoes, jalapenos, guac, sour cream and onions if you like! Served with great chips. I had the salsa for dressing and there is a hot sauce bar you can try different types of sauce from mild to extremely hot. Fresh food and friendly servers. Very fun and casual. Would definitely go here again! And there is a great story about the creator of the restaurant on the table and how he became a restauranteur.

Visited November 2012
TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
@IndianaAllinfan, thank you so much for your review! We are so happy to hear how much you enjoyed everything and can't wait to see you back soon!