“Rip Off” 1 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #27 of 28 Hotels in Ormond Beach
“Rip Off”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2005

Stayed at the Inn from July 1 - July 4th, 2005. The rooms were very small. They were dirty (spiders and webs everywhere). Could not even walk in the room barefoot or with socks on because A/C drained back in the room instead of outside. I will by-pass this establishment the next time. Would not recomend this place to anyone. I wasted 700 bucks. Shame on me.....

• Stayed July 2005

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2005

Room - poor.
Carpet - dirty, stains.
Bathroom - ok ok.
Complimentary Breakfast - Better not to call it a breakfast.
Lobby, breakfast area - I have no words to describe.

• Stayed March 2005, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2005

This place is the worst of the worst. At $185.00 a night and the name Comfort Inn, I was confident that it would be a worthwhile stay. I couldnt have been any more wrong! Situated right at Route 95, the area is noisy to begin with. When we pulled into the parking lot I should have been suspcious of the lack of cars and the mountains of old furniture piled on the grass. But I was still hopeful....they say it springs eternal. We were in the room 5 minutes when I decided that there was no way I was staying here! Not for $50 not for $20!! The silver was peeling from the faucets the rust was caked on the spout of the tub. There were holes in the walls ..... burn marks on the furniture and black goo all over the rug. I went to the office and exercised my option to cancel before 6 P.M. The manager didnt give me too much trouble, but I definitely let him know that charging those rates for the filth they offered should be illegal; being of Indian descent, he was not happy about a woman talking to him in that manner and was obviously indignant....nothing compared to mine tho I'll tell ya. He cancelled our stay, but later on I found out that the money that the 4 day stay would have cost was frozen from my account and I couldnt access it all weekend. So if you ever decide to cancel, be sure that the hotel pulls the preauthorization.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2003

The room was fine, on the second floor and away from the freeway. The AC, TV, Shower and everything else worked fine. Only three stars because of very few nearby dining spots. We'll be back.

Been to Econo Lodge Interstate? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Econo Lodge Interstate

Address: 1614 North US 1, Ormond Beach, FL 32174
Location: United States > Florida > Ormond Beach
Ranked #27 of 28 Hotels in Ormond Beach
Hotel Class:2 star — Econo Lodge Interstate 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia and Despegar.com so you can book your Econo Lodge Interstate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Econo Lodge Ormond Beach
Ormond Beach Econo Lodge

If you own or manage Econo Lodge Interstate, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.