I own a timeshare at a sister resort, and traded into The Cove for 11 nights for a working vacation. The South Tower is much nicer, newer, and more comfortable than the North Tower - well worth the difference in points/price. This is one of the few places I've stayed where the bed was truly comfortable for me - I usually wind up getting an air mattress to survive traveling, but that was not needed here. The one bedroom unit has a king size bed, and there is a washer/dryer in the unit. I only have two complaints: the pool situation was not good (outdoor too cold, indoor kind of scary); and when my internet access suddenly quit working, it took 2 calls to the front desk, a call to the service provider, and another call to the front desk (over a 24 hour period) to discover that the problem was that my access code was only good for 7 days. Seems like that should have only taken one call to figure out. ;) I attend continuing ed every year in this area, so I'll definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a relaxed approach to life on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean at The Cove On Ormond Beach. Absorb the warmth of the Florida sun watching a spectacular sunrise from your private balcony. Stroll down the beach with no set schedule and no particular place to go. Enjoy the excitement of Daytona Beach, just moments away. Relax to the sounds of the ocean at night in the beachfront hot tub. Explore shops and sights sure to please your inquisitive nature. Refresh your senses with your feet in the surf and your mind in the clouds.Directly on the beach of the Atlantic Ocean, this 112-condo resort features newly renovated one- and two-bedroom condo villas featuring a living room, a dining area, a full kitchen and a private balcony with an ocean view. Exciting extras include larger floor plans, upgraded furnishings, plasma TVs and in-condo washer and dryer. Settle back and enjoy the splendor of a Florida beach vacation, complete with sun, surf and small town charm. Recharge at the oceanfront activity deck, with a pool featuring a two-story tube slide, hot tub, barbecue and picnic area and direct access to the resort’s over 150 feet of sandy beach. Swim laps in the indoor pool or relax in the guest lounges. Experience the best of land and sea – golfing, shelling, deep sea fishing, horseback riding, theatre shows, river rides, gambling cruises and Daytona International Speedway. Discover the mysteries of St. Augustine’s Fort Matanzas on a leisurely day trip. Make the most of your vacation time with our concierge services, including local tours and excursions, area attractions, golf course tee times, shopping information, and dining reservations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Cove on Ormond Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cove On Ormond Beach Hotel Ormond Beach
- Cove On Ormond Beach
- Cove On Hotel Ormond Beach