We stayed for a week as an exchange on our timeshare. We were in a one bedroom in the North tower. Since I knew there weren't laundry facilities in the unit, I brought enough clothes so it didn't matter. We found the staff very accommodating and friendly. We had bikes with us and they had no problem with us taking them up the elevator to our room to be safe. They also had no problem with us taking them out through the pool area to the beach. We were always careful to wash the sand off the tires and bikes before we returned to the hotel.
Our room was freshly painted and very clean. The bed was very comfortable. The sofa and chair were somewhat worn but I find this is often true in time shares.
Although they advertise they offer concierge services, I found the people at the desk not very knowledgeable about what was going on in town. This is the Christmas season and there were special activities that I located easily on the Internet. The staff didn't know anything about them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a relaxed approach to life on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean at The Cove On Ormond Beach. Absorb the warmth of the Florida sun watching a spectacular sunrise from your private balcony. Stroll down the beach with no set schedule and no particular place to go. Enjoy the excitement of Daytona Beach, just moments away. Relax to the sounds of the ocean at night in the beachfront hot tub. Explore shops and sights sure to please your inquisitive nature. Refresh your senses with your feet in the surf and your mind in the clouds.Directly on the beach of the Atlantic Ocean, this 112-condo resort features newly renovated one- and two-bedroom condo villas featuring a living room, a dining area, a full kitchen and a private balcony with an ocean view. Exciting extras include larger floor plans, upgraded furnishings, plasma TVs and in-condo washer and dryer. Settle back and enjoy the splendor of a Florida beach vacation, complete with sun, surf and small town charm. Recharge at the oceanfront activity deck, with a pool featuring a two-story tube slide, hot tub, barbecue and picnic area and direct access to the resort’s over 150 feet of sandy beach. Swim laps in the indoor pool or relax in the guest lounges. Experience the best of land and sea – golfing, shelling, deep sea fishing, horseback riding, theatre shows, river rides, gambling cruises and Daytona International Speedway. Discover the mysteries of St. Augustine’s Fort Matanzas on a leisurely day trip. Make the most of your vacation time with our concierge services, including local tours and excursions, area attractions, golf course tee times, shopping information, and dining reservations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, Agoda, Venere, TravelClick, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Cove on Ormond Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cove On Ormond Beach Hotel Ormond Beach
- Cove On Ormond Beach
- Cove On Hotel Ormond Beach