This is a hard property to review, since these units are time-shares, and some are more worn, and cleaner than others. We have stayed here a few times, always thinking there must be a better option in the area, but not finding one. Ormond beach is more family friendly than Daytona, with less traffic, and noise. With children, it is nice to have separate bedrooms, and a full kitchen, and laundry in the unit. Rooms on the ocean view side are brighter, and more quiet. The first floor units are noisy, and overlook the parking lot. There is no daily maid service, and you end up buying necessities, and doing light cleaning. The pools are not really heated, but the beach is not crowded, and usually a better option.
- Also Known As:
- The Cove On Ormond Beach Hotel Ormond Beach
- The Cove On Ormond Beach Hotel
- Cove On Ormond Beach
- Cove On Hotel Ormond Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a relaxed approach to life on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean at The Cove On Ormond Beach. Absorb the warmth of the Florida sun watching a spectacular sunrise from your private balcony. Stroll down the beach with no set schedule and no particular place to go. Enjoy the excitement of Daytona Beach, just moments away. Relax to the sounds of the ocean at night in the beachfront hot tub. Explore shops and sights sure to please your inquisitive nature. Refresh your senses with your feet in the surf and your mind in the clouds.Directly on the beach of the Atlantic Ocean, this 112-condo resort features newly renovated one- and two-bedroom condo villas featuring a living room, a dining area, a full kitchen and a private balcony with an ocean view. Exciting extras include larger floor plans, upgraded furnishings, plasma TVs and in-condo washer and dryer. Settle back and enjoy the splendor of a Florida beach vacation, complete with sun, surf and small town charm. Recharge at the oceanfront activity deck, with a pool featuring a two-story tube slide, hot tub, barbecue and picnic area and direct access to the resort’s over 150 feet of sandy beach. Swim laps in the indoor pool or relax in the guest lounges. Experience the best of land and sea – golfing, shelling, deep sea fishing, horseback riding, theatre shows, river rides, gambling cruises and Daytona International Speedway. Discover the mysteries of St. Augustine’s Fort Matanzas on a leisurely day trip. Make the most of your vacation time with our concierge services, including local tours and excursions, area attractions, golf course tee times, shopping information, and dining reservations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, TravelClick, BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Olotels, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Cove on Ormond Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.