We stayed in Sept but I just had some free time to write in.
Ocean: Good for boogie-boarding, lots of waves kind of rough, my kids went in but the water was dingy brownish-gray (yuk)
Room: 1 bedroom in north tower, basic, had everything you need to cook, micro, oven, toaster, stove 4 burners, decent size fridge etc.
Check-in: No smiles, just check in and get on with it seems to be their attitude. We didnt care....just give us our room keys!
Towels: No problem ever for 8 days, if you have dirty pool towels bring them in and just exchange them. No hassle
Activities: Nothing worth writing...very mellow.
Food: The activity lady set up a bar-b a few days by pool, hot dogs one day pizza another, a buck or so. She had soda and chips.
Car: Youwill need one. Any supermarkets, shops, good restaurants cant be walked to except an IHOP and a fabulous Rest I think called Stone Tavern but you wont want to eat there everyday.
Pool: Oh my goodness! Heated, free-form shape, zero degree entry, lazy river all in one and the tube slide----AMAZING!!! My kids LOVED IT....so did my husband and I.
Thats it. We relaxed, got tan, enjoyed the pool, took long walks on the beach and sought out nice restaurants for the evening. Have fun. Email me w/questions
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a relaxed approach to life on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean at The Cove On Ormond Beach. Absorb the warmth of the Florida sun watching a spectacular sunrise from your private balcony. Stroll down the beach with no set schedule and no particular place to go. Enjoy the excitement of Daytona Beach, just moments away. Relax to the sounds of the ocean at night in the beachfront hot tub. Explore shops and sights sure to please your inquisitive nature. Refresh your senses with your feet in the surf and your mind in the clouds.Directly on the beach of the Atlantic Ocean, this 112-condo resort features newly renovated one- and two-bedroom condo villas featuring a living room, a dining area, a full kitchen and a private balcony with an ocean view. Exciting extras include larger floor plans, upgraded furnishings, plasma TVs and in-condo washer and dryer. Settle back and enjoy the splendor of a Florida beach vacation, complete with sun, surf and small town charm. Recharge at the oceanfront activity deck, with a pool featuring a two-story tube slide, hot tub, barbecue and picnic area and direct access to the resort’s over 150 feet of sandy beach. Swim laps in the indoor pool or relax in the guest lounges. Experience the best of land and sea – golfing, shelling, deep sea fishing, horseback riding, theatre shows, river rides, gambling cruises and Daytona International Speedway. Discover the mysteries of St. Augustine’s Fort Matanzas on a leisurely day trip. Make the most of your vacation time with our concierge services, including local tours and excursions, area attractions, golf course tee times, shopping information, and dining reservations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Cove on Ormond Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cove On Ormond Beach Hotel Ormond Beach
- Cove On Ormond Beach
- Cove On Hotel Ormond Beach