“Good Value” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Ormond Beach

You added Super 8 Ormond Beach to your Saves list
Super 8 Ormond Beach
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1634 North US Highway 1 and I95, I-95, Exit 273, Ormond Beach, FL 32174   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2+ Nights, Save 25%
Ranked #4 of 28 Hotels in Ormond Beach

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
TAMPA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

A little pricey for my taste. Due to the traffic a very uncomfortable night. At the time the internet service was not available. The room was very clean. The lobby was very clean but it had this sicking room refresher plug-ins that kind of made me feel woozy. It took a long time to get hot water from the shower.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Deborah B, Manager at Super 8 Ormond Beach, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Dear JOHN G,

I apologize that your visit was less than stellar. It sounds like your visit coincided with a special event which does tend to be a litle noisier and more costly because we are located directly across the street from Destination Daytona. As for the internet issues you incurred, you do not mention that you requested assistance from our team. We generally have excellent WIFI service. I am sorry that wasn't true in your case. Generally our guests do appreciate our lobby fragrance. Thank you for your review and hope that you will give us another opportunity to improve on your impression of our hotel.
DES MOINES
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

room was good for the price. Friday night when the motorcyclists arrived it was very ; will try not to stay there again just before Octoberfest. Otherwise, will stay there again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Deborah B, Manager at Super 8 Ormond Beach, responded to this review, October 27, 2012
Dear ROBERT V,

We are happy to hear that our Super 8 was a great spot for your business trip. Thank you for taking the time to let everyone know that our hotel is great for not only leisure travel but for business as well. We look forward to seeing you again and until then Happy Travels!
MIDDLEBURG
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

I had my wife call and try to find me a hotel at exit 273 in Ormond beach fl. She called the super 8 and my wife asked if they had tractor trailer parking & was told that yes they do and they had plenty of room. So when I arrived I pulled my truck onto the lot parked and walked inside asked where the truck parking was and she told me it was the lot next door, well the lot next door was full of high of 3-4 foot weeds full of water and not enough room for a big rig to get turned Around so she told me I could park on the opposite side of the hotel ,well then she had to get two vehicles moved , the. I got o. The other side of the hotel and had to get another cAr moved but could not get a hold of that guest at that time so I was stuck until the next morning. We were able to call that guest and be moved his car. Everyone was very courteous . But this location does not need to advertise truck parking if it can not accomadate big trucks. Thank you, I will stay At super 8 again but not in a big truck.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Deborah B, Manager at Super 8 Ormond Beach, responded to this review, October 26, 2012
Dear RICHARD G

We sincerely apologize for the misinformation that your received regarding your big semi. Our lot is an overflow and it is difficult to navigate especially the larger rigs.. We have, since your posting explained to our entire team to please explain clearly that the lot next door is not for the larger trucks so that our guests are not inconvenienced. We are happy to hear that you will return and again, we apologize for the misinformation that you received.
Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Moved to this hotel, from the Days Inn next door, and was very pleased with it.
The owner of the hotel was there when we went to enquire and was very helpful, he even gave us a reduced rate as we had to move from the other hotel :)

The hotel was clean, had good service, The bedrooms were clean and tidy and spacious,with a microwave and a fridge for your convienience,The hotel had all the facilities that you would need. The whole place smelt clean reception,rooms everything. The staff were very helpful.

Breakfast was included and was good, the eating area was clean, soon as there was something spilt,it was cleaned straight way.

Destination Daytona is across the road (a must do visit) you have a gas station, burger king and a dairy queen all within walking distance.

I would definitly stay there again, its a great place to stop over and not too much of a drive to daytona beach

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Dear Twinkletoes1984,

Thank you for your wonderful review regarding our Super 8. It is always appreciated when our guests take their time to let their fellow travelers know of their experience of not only their stay but of the area as well. We look forward to your future stay and until then Happy Travels!