“business trip” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Ormond Beach

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Ormond Beach to your Saves list
Super 8 Ormond Beach
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1634 North US Highway 1 and I95, I-95, Exit 273, Ormond Beach, FL 32174   |
Ranked #6 of 28 Hotels in Ormond Beach
DES MOINES
“business trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

room was good for the price. Friday night when the motorcyclists arrived it was very ; will try not to stay there again just before Octoberfest. Otherwise, will stay there again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Deborah B, Manager at Super 8 Ormond Beach, responded to this review, October 27, 2012
Dear ROBERT V,

We are happy to hear that our Super 8 was a great spot for your business trip. Thank you for taking the time to let everyone know that our hotel is great for not only leisure travel but for business as well. We look forward to seeing you again and until then Happy Travels!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
MIDDLEBURG
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

I had my wife call and try to find me a hotel at exit 273 in Ormond beach fl. She called the super 8 and my wife asked if they had tractor trailer parking & was told that yes they do and they had plenty of room. So when I arrived I pulled my truck onto the lot parked and walked inside asked where the truck parking was and she told me it was the lot next door, well the lot next door was full of high of 3-4 foot weeds full of water and not enough room for a big rig to get turned Around so she told me I could park on the opposite side of the hotel ,well then she had to get two vehicles moved , the. I got o. The other side of the hotel and had to get another cAr moved but could not get a hold of that guest at that time so I was stuck until the next morning. We were able to call that guest and be moved his car. Everyone was very courteous . But this location does not need to advertise truck parking if it can not accomadate big trucks. Thank you, I will stay At super 8 again but not in a big truck.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Deborah B, Manager at Super 8 Ormond Beach, responded to this review, October 26, 2012
Dear RICHARD G

We sincerely apologize for the misinformation that your received regarding your big semi. Our lot is an overflow and it is difficult to navigate especially the larger rigs.. We have, since your posting explained to our entire team to please explain clearly that the lot next door is not for the larger trucks so that our guests are not inconvenienced. We are happy to hear that you will return and again, we apologize for the misinformation that you received.
Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Moved to this hotel, from the Days Inn next door, and was very pleased with it.
The owner of the hotel was there when we went to enquire and was very helpful, he even gave us a reduced rate as we had to move from the other hotel :)

The hotel was clean, had good service, The bedrooms were clean and tidy and spacious,with a microwave and a fridge for your convienience,The hotel had all the facilities that you would need. The whole place smelt clean reception,rooms everything. The staff were very helpful.

Breakfast was included and was good, the eating area was clean, soon as there was something spilt,it was cleaned straight way.

Destination Daytona is across the road (a must do visit) you have a gas station, burger king and a dairy queen all within walking distance.

I would definitly stay there again, its a great place to stop over and not too much of a drive to daytona beach

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Dear Twinkletoes1984,

Thank you for your wonderful review regarding our Super 8. It is always appreciated when our guests take their time to let their fellow travelers know of their experience of not only their stay but of the area as well. We look forward to your future stay and until then Happy Travels!
Zephyrhills, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

Have stayed there twice, and was pleased both times. Breakfast was good, great selection of items. Room was clean, and well stocked with towels, shampoo and soap. Tv channels were decently good. I would stay there again if I travel that area in the future.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Deborah B, Manager at Super 8 Ormond Beach, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
Dear Steve Y

Thank you for your review of our Super 8 - We always appreciate it when our guests return to visit us. I hope that you enjoyed the new Waffle and Cinnamon Rolls that are now a standard of the Super 8. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the area and until then Happy Travels....
New Bedford, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

We found this Super 8 in a coupon book for an excellent price. I went straight to TripAdvisor to check the reviews and decided to stay for the one night. As soon as you walk into the front desk area you can see and smell how clean this place is. I immediatly felt welcome. Our room was very very clean! Bed was comfortable, the TV was nice. The breakfast was nice also and there is coffee made all day long! What a pleasant suprise for a motel that didn't cost us much! I would return to this Super 8 in the future!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Deborah B, Manager at Super 8 Ormond Beach, responded to this review, August 27, 2012
Dear ILoveFlorida1990,

Thank you for sharing your experience regarding your stay at our Super 8 where serving our guests is our pleasure. It is always appreciated when guests take the time to let their fellow travellers know what to expect when they arrive. Cleanliness & friendliness is our Moto and we are happy that was your experience. We look forward to your next visit and until then Happy Travels!
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

I flew in for a getaway from the every day rush back at home. I must say that this location exceeded my expectations. Everything was in mint condition including the upgrades. The quality and condition was that of a more higher end hotel, too. Lastly, every litte bit makes a dfference and when I was checking out, I passed up a employee who took the time to smile and say, "have a wonderful day and thank you for staying with us". That employee made my day along with the comfort and content of my overall stay. Thank you!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Deborah B, Manager at Super 8 Ormond Beach, responded to this review, August 23, 2012
Dear Emilia R

Thank you for your review. We are not typically thought of as a high end place to stay and it is awesome that our Housekeeping Team wowed you so much that you felt very welcomed. We appreciate that you took time to acknowledge the work that we have done to improve the property. It is always a work in progress and our team is the best. Once again, Thank you for the review and hope to see you again. Until then Happy Travels!

Been to Super 8 Ormond Beach? Share your experiences!