“A great place with great owners” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Symphony Beach Club

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Ormond Beach
Symphony Beach Club
Save Saved
You added Symphony Beach Club to your Saves list
453 South Atlantic Avenue, Ormond Beach, FL 32176   |
Ranked #8 of 28 Hotels in Ormond Beach
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
“A great place with great owners”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I have been going to the Daytona/Ormond since I was 4 years old (30 now) and for as long as I can remember we've been staying at the Symphony. The staff is always great, rooms are always clean, and there are never any maintenance issues. Highly recommended!

Room Tip: There are a few rooms with an extra bedroom that are awesome but always booked. It can be a little n...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Ocala, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

We love old-school beach motels, and that's why we chose to stay at the Symphony. Let me say up front: our 4th floor oceanfront room was very clean, the owners were friendly and eager to be of help, and the small pool was clean. However, our room was quite small, with a very tiny kitchen, and the furniture hardly comfortable. When the Murphy bed was pulled down, the room became almost almost impossible to navigate, even more so at night. As seniors, we're not crazy about crawling over spouses and furniture to use the bathroom. The balcony had great views, but we would recommend to the Symphony to update to private balconies for oceanfront rooms. We like to see sunrises and just hang out days or evenings, without having to chat with 2 other families, which was our experience. That's just a preference of ours. We would have totally enjoyed the Symphony 15-20 years ago, but it's not our cup of tea anymore. We won't be back, but it's not because of any fault of the owners.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
symphony453, Owner at Symphony Beach Club, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts! We have learned from experience that you just can't make everyone happy!! Your next door neighbors, the 2 family that chatted with you on the balcony were only trying to be nice and make conversation, that's how people meet and greet and socialize, it's called being friendly while being on vacation. I always said fun is what you make it. At Symphony Beach Club we always strive for repeat business and we are sorry to hear that we are not your cup of tea.....We are a Small Inn with small studio efficiency and again thank you for choosing Symphony Beach Club for your stay, If you change your mind we are always here and Thank you for taking the time to compliment our staff.
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

This place was supercute and sits right on beach! The rooms were super clean and had everything we needed. The balcony had an awesome view right across from the ocean!
I met Mr. and Mrs. Z, Managers, and they are just wonderful people! Had a blast swimming in the pool and taking a swim in the ocean which were just a hop and a skip away!
Highly recommend, this place is worth it! Loved it!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

We are always looking for clean, quiet places at the beach to escape the hustle-bustle of the city. Symphony Beach Club was perfect for this. We stayed three nights and loved it. Carmen, the property manager, is an extremely friendly person. She was very knowledgeable about the area's restaurants and fishing which are things we are interested in. The rooms have Murphy beds which is great for opening up the space. They are reasonably comfortable. I believe all the rooms have balconies. We had an oceanfront, but there are oceanview rooms as well. I appreciate the cleanliness of the property. The housekeeping staff is very attentive. Carmen and the owners have worked very hard the last several years upgrading the property. It is not fancy, but it is clean, comfortable, and friendly. We will definitely look to stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Orlando
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

Frank and Carmen are the best managers on any property I have stayed! The rooms are immaculate!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

...as usual, totally enjoyed my stay at Symphony. For me it's the perfect place to go south. A few of the amenities are: Clean, bright rooms, pool, equipped kitchenettes for those that like to eat or minimize their expenses, tile flooring, independent climate control, WiFi, management that will bend over backwards to ensure a comfortable stay. Close to all points of interest in the Daytona/Ormond Beach area. ...by the way, I forgot to mention it is located on the ocean front. My last visit in May '12
Looking forward to returning there!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012 via mobile

I needed a place to stay for 1 month for my business trip. I narrowed my choices to the highly rated and reasonably-priced hotels. I'm glad and truly thankful that Carmen (the manager) worked with me on my budget. On top of that, she gave me a really nice room!! Not all rooms are the same as they are individually-owned. One side of the wall is all mirror, so I have an oceanview inside the room!! :) The place was perfect for me ~ not loud and noisy; just the right atmosphere for a business traveler. Most afternoons, when I get off from work, I'd step out on the beach and take a nice long walk to unwind. [sigh] I cherished every day of my stay!!

Stayed May 2012, traveled on business

Been to Symphony Beach Club? Share your experiences!