“PERFECT BIRTHDAY GETAWAY!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 28 Hotels in Ormond Beach
Orlando, Florida
“PERFECT BIRTHDAY GETAWAY!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

This place was supercute and sits right on beach! The rooms were super clean and had everything we needed. The balcony had an awesome view right across from the ocean!
I met Mr. and Mrs. Z, Managers, and they are just wonderful people! Had a blast swimming in the pool and taking a swim in the ocean which were just a hop and a skip away!
Highly recommend, this place is worth it! Loved it!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

We are always looking for clean, quiet places at the beach to escape the hustle-bustle of the city. Symphony Beach Club was perfect for this. We stayed three nights and loved it. Carmen, the property manager, is an extremely friendly person. She was very knowledgeable about the area's restaurants and fishing which are things we are interested in. The rooms have Murphy beds which is great for opening up the space. They are reasonably comfortable. I believe all the rooms have balconies. We had an oceanfront, but there are oceanview rooms as well. I appreciate the cleanliness of the property. The housekeeping staff is very attentive. Carmen and the owners have worked very hard the last several years upgrading the property. It is not fancy, but it is clean, comfortable, and friendly. We will definitely look to stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Orlando
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

Frank and Carmen are the best managers on any property I have stayed! The rooms are immaculate!

usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

...as usual, totally enjoyed my stay at Symphony. For me it's the perfect place to go south. A few of the amenities are: Clean, bright rooms, pool, equipped kitchenettes for those that like to eat or minimize their expenses, tile flooring, independent climate control, WiFi, management that will bend over backwards to ensure a comfortable stay. Close to all points of interest in the Daytona/Ormond Beach area. ...by the way, I forgot to mention it is located on the ocean front. My last visit in May '12
Looking forward to returning there!

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012 via mobile

I needed a place to stay for 1 month for my business trip. I narrowed my choices to the highly rated and reasonably-priced hotels. I'm glad and truly thankful that Carmen (the manager) worked with me on my budget. On top of that, she gave me a really nice room!! Not all rooms are the same as they are individually-owned. One side of the wall is all mirror, so I have an oceanview inside the room!! :) The place was perfect for me ~ not loud and noisy; just the right atmosphere for a business traveler. Most afternoons, when I get off from work, I'd step out on the beach and take a nice long walk to unwind. [sigh] I cherished every day of my stay!!

Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Liberty, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

My second time staying at the Symphony Beach I loved every min. of it. We stayed on the 4th floor ocean front and the view was wonderful. The room was very clean and the management (Frank and Carmen) are great. One of my favorite places. Can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: Ocean Front are wonderful
Mentor, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

I have been a snowbird from Ohio for quiet a few years but have found a wonderful winter home at Symphony Beach Club for the last 3 years. The management (Frank and Carmen)are the most helpful and wonderful people you will ever meet in your lifetime. Also the hardest working couple!. Symphony is your home away from home because most residents are the same ones you have met from previous years.The friendships you make with the management team and fellow residents will be a lifetime of memories.Stay once and I will guarantee you will want to come back soon.

Room Tip: Stay ocean front and watch the dolphins play in the mornings.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled solo

Been to Symphony Beach Club? Share your experiences!