“New Owners, New Attitude (Great) and good food” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #109 of 169 restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: American
Ormond Beach, Florida
“New Owners, New Attitude (Great) and good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2009

My previous review of this restaurant (I am sorry for the misspelling, but for some reason I cannot get it in as the correct name, Granada Cafe, was negative. Once I saw in the newspaper there were new owners, I went back to try and it. The owner is friendly and cooks a good breakfast. I haven't ate lunch there because it's usually a stop after the gym across the street. Decent specials that don't require coupons. I have been back several times since the new ownership took over...

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

55% Recommend
Maryland
“Nice small Cafe'”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2008

Living in MD and visiting the Daytona area often to visit family, we sometimes venture out to little "hole in the wall" places.

We came upon the Granada Cafe', and found the breakfast and the service to be pleasent. We had a couple of special request, but nothing earth shattering, and there were no problems.

My wife, daughter and I enjoyed the meal and we will stop back anytime where in town.