“Great for brunch” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Athens, Georgia
“Great for brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

My daughter and I stopped in for brunch on a recent visit. We were pleasantly surprised by the food, service and decor. We had biscuits with eggs and bacon which was delicious and filling! They are open for breakfast and lunch, but not for dinner. Our waitress was friendly and entertaining! I would definitely recommend the Peach Valley Cafe!!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Atlanta, Georgia
“Best Chicken/waffel ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

My wife and I went there for breakfast one morning. May have to wait a little while but worth it!! They have the real deal chick and waffle. My wife had stuffed French toast. Both were fantastic.Service was great and price was wright. Will return!!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Annapolis Royal, Canada
“Best breakfast menu in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

Peach Valley Cafe has been must go to place for us. The staff is incredible and the breakfasts are always perfect. You can count on their innovative approach for breakfast choices as well as the standards that most people also expect. The last time I tried their grilled salmon and salad as a brunch choice while my husband always likes their eggs benedict. The portions are excellent and the staff are really what makes the place work so well. They also have waffles, flapjacks, quiche and other egg delights.

Visited January 2014
Regina, Canada
“Excellent value ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

Great little spot for breakfast very near to the ocean by the Royal Floridian. Best eggs Benedict I have ever eaten. Hash browns are excellent. They also have an excellent glutton free menu. Most items are less than $10. Give it a try.

Carver, Massachusetts
“Great breakfast place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

My husband & I stopped here for breakfast last Sunday, and it was wonderful. The place was crowded, but we didn't have to wait long to be seated. The waitress was very friendly, and was quick to refill our coffee mugs. The omelet I had was made with fresh ingredients, and my husband's french toast was delicious. There aren't too many breakfast places in the area that are as good as this. We'll be back!

• Visited January 2014