You added Howard Johnson Ormond Beach at Destination Daytona to your Saves list
Ranked #12 of 28 Hotels in Ormond Beach
WASHINGTON
“December Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

Location was excellent. Hotel presented itself well and the staff is friendly and helpful. While the rooms were clean, the carpets were very stained and gave the impression of being horribly dirty. That's the only negative.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

G M, General Manager at Howard Johnson Ormond Beach at Destination Daytona, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I am pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and took advantage of all the unique amenities we have to offer. We are always delighted when our guests have a memorable time on the property, as well as the hotel! I apologize for the state of the carpet in your guest room and assure you that having stained carpet is not up to the standards that we set for each room. Together with the housekeeping department, I will take immediate steps to ensure that the carpet in each room is up to our high standards of quality. I thank you for providing such valuable feedback that will allow us to continue to improve our facility. Additionally, your kind comments about the staff have been shared and are always appreciated. Their spirit of hospitality is a point of pride for me and our hotel. Again, I thank you for taking the time to share your experience with me and I look forward to welcoming you back as our guest again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
ELK RIVER
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

From the moment my wife and I walked in the door, your staff was amazing. The women were so nice. Any questions we had they got us going in the right direction.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Thank you for choosing the Howard Johnson at Destination Daytona for your Ormond Beach getaway! I am so pleased to hear that you so thoroughly enjoyed your stay and the interactions with our valuable team members! Their hospitality to each guest that walks through our doors is a point of pride for our hotel. Again, many thanks for your kind words and I look forward to having you as our guest again in the New Year!
Horsham, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

reservations were made 2-3 months in advance for the event. Check in was easy and staff was great. Problem was the guests!!!
The rooms are clean, well maintained and the staff was very friendly and willing to do what they could to make your stay enjoyable. I had a few issues with some of the guests and the staff went out of there way to make sure they respected our privacy and kept the volume down.
Only complaint about the Hotel was the breakfast - really nothing there compaired to other chains that provide much more and call it a continental breakfast. I would stay here again ONLY this time I would make sure there wasn't a car event happening.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Howard Johnson at Destination Daytona! I appreciate your kind comments about the staff and have ensured that they are all aware of how much you enjoyed your stay and their hospitality! I am disappointed to hear that you were inconvenienced by the event that was happening on property and with some of the event attendees. We strive to ensure that each guest has a pleasant and peaceful time while staying at Destination Daytona and while I apologize that some of our property guests were being rambunctious, I am happy to hear that the staff did an excellent job of maintaining a pleasant environment for you and your guests. Additionally, I value your feedback on our continental breakfast. It is from candid comments like yours that we can pinpoint areas of weakness and continue to improve upon them. Again, thank you for taking the time to write a review and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Howard Johnson at Destination Daytona in the near future!

Been to Howard Johnson Ormond Beach at Destination Daytona? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Howard Johnson Ormond Beach at Destination Daytona

Address: 1635 N US Highway 1, Ormond Beach, FL 32174
Location: United States > Florida > Ormond Beach
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#5 Business Hotel in Ormond Beach
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Howard Johnson Ormond Beach at Destination Daytona 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Howard Johnson Ormond Beach at Destination Daytona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Destination Daytona Hotel Ormond Beach
Destination Daytona Inn And Suites

If you own or manage Howard Johnson Ormond Beach at Destination Daytona, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.