“Great Fish” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
“Great Fish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

The service was wonderful! Excellent choices of seafood exotic as well as norm. Chicken dishes also very good. Have not had steak really stick with fish.

Visited January 2013

NY
“Bang Bang Shrimp and Cozy Bar Makes for a Nice Dinner Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Have eaten here three times on previous trips to the area and it has been consistently good (and crowded each time). They have a nice, comfortable bar area that is reminiscent of a wine bar that has all the basic cocktails and brews. Wednesday is a day where you can get discounted Bang Bang Shrimp appetisers that are delicious (and can be filling). Had the fish tacos which were also tasty. It is a chain but one of the better ones in the entire area.

Orlando, Florida
“A nice evening out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

My wife and I decided to try the Bonefish Grill after recommendations from our hotel desk clerk. I had heard of the restaurant from living in Orlando. We did have to wait an 1/2 hour, but that is not bad for a Saturday night at 6:30.

Our server was very attentive and helpful, although he did try to up-sell us on an appetizer, that "everyone" was ordering. We are not "everyone."

Our salads (extra, BTW) and the bread/dipping sauce/butter were excellent. My wife ordered the Tilapia (with Mango salsa) and I had the Diablo Shrimp Fettuccine. Our waiter wanted to make sure we knew both dishes were a bit spicy, so I appreciated him looking out for us.

My wife thoroughly enjoyed her dish. My dish was EXTREMELY filling and I had to take a lot home. Our waiter commented this was his experience with customers having difficulty finishing my dish.

The atmosphere in the restaurant is quite romantic, as opposed to the bar area. I would definitely recommend the side we were on except if you are oK with a noisier eating experience.

I was pleased at our time at Bonefish Grill, and look forward to trying the Sand Lake location closer to our home some time.

Mansfield, Canada
“Awesome Ahi Tuna”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Excellent service and food. Ahi tuna large appetizer melts in your mouth. Bam bam shrimp very tasty. Good parking facilities. Happy hour pricing available for drinks. Fresh bread and olive oil served automatically. Have visited this location every year for past six years with consistent experience.

Hamilton, On
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

My first time at this restaurant...loved the bread and dipping sauce. Had the lobster tails...very very tasty. Enjoyed the ambiance and the service. Very enjoyable.

Visited April 2013