“Pepsi 400 My two daughters trip by themselves” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #4 of 28 Hotels in Ormond Beach
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Pepsi 400 My two daughters trip by themselves”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

I usually stay at Choice hotels when I travel so when my two daughters 18 & 20 decided to go to the Daytona race by themselves I felt very comfortable knowing they were staying at this hotel.
Upon arrival they texted me to say the hotel was great. The staff was very helpful when I called to book and the girls sent me pictures showing me how nice decorated and comfortable the rooms were. They were very pleased with my Choice of hotels. Thank you.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
SleepInnOrmond, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, July 13, 2014
Dear Colleen M,

Thank you for taking for taking the time to write a review on a recent stay your daughters had with us! We're glad to hear they enjoyed their stay an we're very happy that you chose our hotel for their travel needs. We do out best to ensure everyone has a enjoyable yet comfortable stay with us. If you all are ever passing through the Ormond Beach area again we hope you think of us!

Angelo Quinones

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Eastern NC
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

Me and my husband stayed at this hotel two nights, July 4th through July 6th because we were in town for the race and the reviews of this location was great, plus the fact that some of the other area hotels were getting booked up! I will say it is in a great location, but that doesn't make up for the disappointment. When we arrived the lobby area was pretty presentable. Me being a Hampton Inn patron I guess my expectations were too high for this Sleep Inn. From the time we arrived until the time we left there was an unpleasant odor in the hallways and our room. I can't speak to all the rooms but the carpet in ours was stained in several places to the point where I didn't feel comfortable walking on it without my slip on shoes. Our room wasn't cleaned one morning after we took the do not disturb sign off our door as a housekeeper was looking on! My opinion is that the renovations just masked some of the cleanliness issues. We paid $160.00 a night and I've paid less than that for better hotels. I wont be staying here again! What a let down!

• Stayed July 2014
Dear ncgirl13,

On behalf of the hotel and our staff let me be the first to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. We do our best to ensure everyone has an enjoyable stay and it disappoints me we were not able to provide you an enjoyable stay. In regards to the carpet in the rooms we are in the process of having them cleaned, and I have spoken with my housekeeping department in regards to your room not being serviced to make sure it doesn't happen again. If you are ever in the Ormond Beach area again it would be my pleasure to personally take care of your stay and ensure that your expectations are exceeded.

386-673-6030
Poinciana, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

We've been using this Sleep Inn for about 6 or more years. We stay there every year for the
July4th NASCAR race in Daytona. A few years ago it was getting a little 'iffy' but since the renovations it's ALOT better. Décor is better, everything is cleaner, paint job looks good, and the breakfast has gotten a lot better... including more tables! We'll continue to use this Sleep Inn whenever we're in the area.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
SleepInnOrmond, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, July 12, 2014
Dear Herb K,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on a recent stay you had with us at Sleep Inn Ormond Beach! It's always a pleasure to hear from returning guests and I'm very glad to hear you were satisfied with our rennovations! Thank you for continuing to choose our Sleep Inn here in Ormond Beach for your hotel needs and we look foward to seeing you for the next race!

Kissimmee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

I stay in a hotel somewhere 4 nights a week. This is among the best.The staff was excellent and the room clean and we'll maintained.Good hot breakfast service excellent would recommend this to my friends and family.

• Stayed July 2014
Dear CEE11242,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on a recent stay you had with us here at Sleep Inn!
We're very glad to hear our staff,service, and accomodations exceeded your expectations! These reviews help us ensure we continue to provide excellent service and that everyone has an enjoyable stay. We look forward to having you the next time you're in the Ormond Beach area!

Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

My first experience with the Sleep Inn which I was pleasantly pleased. My company books our accomodations so it's always last minute that we find out what they have decided for us. The room was spacious, clean and so was the rest of the hotel. I have a deathly allergic reaction to high grade chemical laudry detergent so Angelo; the front desk associate did his part to see if the hotel could supply hypo-allergenic linens for me. His attempt was grand & I appreciate his kind gesture in doing so but unfortunately it was not able to happen. Not all hotels offer this service and really it would have given them a 5 star rating if so in my book. But instead I will give 4 for the effort put forth. Angelo sincerely tried and I appreciated it. The staff was friendly and all of my businesses appointments were in close proximity. I will return again next time I am traveling to Ormond Beach.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Dear Tonya M,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on a recent stay you had with us here at Sleep Inn Ormond Beach! I apologize for failing to exceed your expecations in regards to the quality of detergent we use washing our sheets an linen, We are looking into options as far as an alternative for those guests who are hypo-allergenic to ensure we are able to accomodate all of our guests. We're glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you the next time your in the Ormond Beach area!

Westerville, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

My wife and I like to stay at Sleep Inns because they are usually sparkling clean and staffed by very nice people. Your staff was very good and very friendly but your hotel is showing its age. After we arrived I asked my wife if she wanted to check out the next morning rather than stay the 3 nights we had planned. She said the hotel and our room were OK so we stayed until Friday. One day we stayed late in our room. We left at 2:30 p.m. I saw a maid in the hallway and told her we were leaving but our room never was cleaned that day. When we returned we made the beds. We went down to the front desk and got clean towels and shampoo and soap. We got a very good rate at your hotel - $54.99. The room was worth $54.99.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
SleepInnOrmond, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, July 4, 2014
Dear Michael K,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on a recent stay you had with us, on behalf of the entire staff I apologize that we failed to exceed your expectations. These reviews help us address any issues that may arise during a guests' stay with us,i will address the incident with the housekeepers to ensure this does not continue to happen. I hope the next time you are in the Ormond Beach area you give another chance to exceed your expectations an I'd be happy to personally take care of your stay and ensure your expectations are exceeded.

386-673-6030
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

We were looking for an affordable place to stay in Daytona, we were vendors at an event at the Ocean Center. There were lots of affordable places in the area, with lots of mixed reviews. This Sleep Inn had just been revamped a few months ago. It was very clean and comfortable. My boyfriend and I had a great stay with a close drive to the Ocean Center. The room was very clean as was the main entrance way and the breakfast area. I was a little disappointed that breakfast didn't start until 6:30 and we need to leave earlier than that. We went to get coffee at around 6am and the staff was already setting up breakfast and was so friendly and helpful, and even made us waffles in the self-help waffle maker. I am going to another event soon a little further away, and am booking my stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear Allison976,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay with here with us at Sleep Inn Ormond Beach! I apologize that you didn't get to try our breakfast out, but we are happy to hear that you will book your next stay with us and being that you are a early riser on your next stay inform us at check in so we can do our best to accomodate you with a hot breakfast before you start your day. We're glad that you enjoyed your stay an we look forward to having you stay with us again!

Angelo Quinones

Been to Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!