“More Variety” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 19 Shopping in Ormond Beach
Type: Malls, Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: A 150-acre site featuring a Harley-Davidson dealership, motorcycle museum, restaurants, hotels and retail stores.
Daytona Beach, Florida
71 attraction reviews
“More Variety”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

It's pretty much like visiting another dealership, except it is alot bigger, more variety of parts and clothes. However, the sales staff is hit and miss, most times if you need help you'll have to interrupt their conversations to ask for help. (Hence the four star rating) There is an outlet store on site for some bargains. Anyway since I live here it's my go to store for our bikes and clothes.

Visited December 2013

Parrish, Florida
29 attraction reviews
“Ultimate Seats”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

What a nice staff at the Ultimate Seats store. We purchased a seat for our motorcycle and since it happened to be my birthday they gave me a beer coozie.

Visited March 2013
West Springfield
“incredible”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

a place you have to stop if you own a Harley Davidson lots of leather and Chrome. not to mention Harleys and a great barbecue restaurant

New York
“Loved it, slight room for improvement”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2010

Not sure what room the previous reviewer was in, but just came back from Destination Daytona for the Daytona 500. Booked it 2 weeks b4 the race so paid top$ for a king bed room, but the room was so clean, nicely appointed and BIG. Only complaint I had about the room was it was the first room right outside the Saints & Sinners Bar (Room 7115) and the bar patrons have to exit the bar and go past our room to use the men's/ladies room - NOISEY!!!! Real Poor planning and hopefully they can make some building changes to rearrange the flow of bar patrons - esp when paying $200 night to keep hearing peopling yelling and talking loudly in the hall - they're buzzed - they don't know or care that there's hotel rooms there! A light sleeper may have a problem sleeping but I managed to block it out and sleep - or was it from the 19 hr car ride??!! Anyway, Pig stand was not great, and didn't get back early enuff in the day to even check out the stores. But very pleased with the accomodations and would stay again.

Ohio
“Not what we expected”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2008

While in Daytona, we thought it would be fun to stay at the Destination Daytona hotel. We stopped in to see what the room rate was and was quoted $85. We figured with the place being new, the rooms should be nice and decided to book a room for that night. Boy were we suprised when we arrived in our room. It was the smallest hotel room I have ever been in. There was not even enough room to fit a suitcase through at the bottom of the bed. The only good thing was that the room was at least clean. There were also no towels in the bathroom, no hot water (which we later found out was because the hot and cold lines were switched), a lightbulb was burnt out in the bathroom making it a little dark, we had no window to look out of because it was covered up by the headboard of the bed and the TV was very fuzzy. When we called the front desk in regards to needing towels and the hot water situation, they treated me like I was an idiot. I know how to read C or H and in such a tiny room, I was sure I didn't miss any towels hiding anywhere. So, needless to say we will never consider staying at the Destination Daytona hotel again. Especially now that we have read that rates range from $69 to $84 and we paid $85 (before taxes).