“Luxury Dining” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Stonewood Grill & Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 156 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Large groups, Doing business, Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Dessert, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Looking for the best seafood and steaks in Florida? Experience polished casual dining at your local Stonewood Grill & Tavern restaurant, part of the Stonewood Holdings family of restaurants.
Destin, Florida
“Luxury Dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

Great atmosphere & dining experience. The cedar plank salmon was excellent as was the oakwood grilled shrimp & scallops.

Visited October 2012

Jacksonville, FL
“Nice meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

I got here by elimination because I was meeting an old friend and the restaurant we wanted to go to had closed. I must say I was pleasantly surprised because I have eaten at a local Stonewood and been disapppointed. However, the steak I had was perfectly done (as was my friend's), the service was good and the ambiance was nice.

Visited September 2012
Punta Gorda, Florida
“Very good steakhouse!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

What nice decor and good service we had.I had the filet with blue cheese butter so good!Also they had coconut shrimp for special...Yum!Save room for dessert!!!

Visited October 2012
Edgewater, Florida
“great for a business meeting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

we were in the patio room. I guess that's what its called. I had my boss and my employees there and the services was excellent. You must try the creamed spinach. It's awesome and I don't even like creamed spinach!

iowa
“wonderful place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

very romantic, atmosphere and staff were so great we ate there twice in 4 days......great wine selection with top notch food

Visited September 2012