“great for a business meeting” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Stonewood Grill and Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 169 restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining style: Casual Dining
Edgewater, Florida
“great for a business meeting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

we were in the patio room. I guess that's what its called. I had my boss and my employees there and the services was excellent. You must try the creamed spinach. It's awesome and I don't even like creamed spinach!

87% Recommend
iowa
“wonderful place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

very romantic, atmosphere and staff were so great we ate there twice in 4 days......great wine selection with top notch food

Visited September 2012
Ormond Beach
“Not good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

Slow, forgetful service. I am shocked by all of the positive reviews! I did not enjoy the food at all. Not good plus expensive.
I don't mind paying for quality but this place I don't like. Won't be returning again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Monroeville, Pennsylvania, United States
“Best meals of our vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

We love the Stonewood. Treat yourself to a meal above the usual average fare available in Daytona. The Filet, Baked Potato, French Green Beans, Salad, Grilled Shrimp is my favorite meal. A vacation to Daytona is not complete without at least two visits to the Stonewood. It is more of a dining experience than just a meal.

Visited September 2012
Columbus
“Excellent after a day on the beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

We ended up going twice. We went the first time based on Tripadvisor ratings. We went back because we wanted to. Get the bleu cheese potato chips if u want a great appetizer.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere