“We always make two trips here whenever we are in Ormond. We love it!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Stonewood Grill and Tavern

Stonewood Grill and Tavern
100 S Atlantic Ave, Suite 300, Ormond Beach, FL 32176-6621
+1 386-671-1200
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Stonewood Grill and Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 176 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Stonewood Grill & Tavern offers a complete dining experience for both your eyes and your palate. You don't want to have just another ordinary night out - so tonight, make it extraordinary! We oak-grill each steak to lock in its juices and enhance its natural flavors. Plus, only the freshest seafood has the honor of being prepared by one of Stonewood's gourmet chefs. Adding our innovative wine list featuring rare selections and exceptional pairings makes Stonewood a great place for couples, friends, and coworkers, for date night, happy hour, special occasions, and holiday parties. So the next time you're looking for the perfect night out, come to Stonewood Grill & Tavern.
Tonbridge, United Kingdom
“We always make two trips here whenever we are in Ormond. We love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2011

We decided in the evening after doing a yard sale to go to Stonewoods to blow the rest of our yard sale money. I had the 6oz filet with veggies and steak fries. Andy had the 6oz filet with the mushroom ravioli. I had a rum runner and Andy had a margarita. Food is always great there. The bill came to $84 including tip (at 20%). Yes a Brit that tips. They hear our voice and panic but then are happy once they see me get my iPhone tip calculator app out!
We love it at Stonewoods. The steak is fabulous and the cocktails are long and strong. See you guys again in November.

• Visited May 2011

North Platte, Nebraska
“Excellant ...went there twice it was so good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2011

Ormond was a fun place to spend the week...very relaxing and wonderful beach but it has many other things to experience also...great restaurants, spas, Boardwalk...we loved it all..

• Visited May 2011
Fairfax, Virginia
“FABULOUS!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2011

We entered this restaurant after receiving RAVE reviews from patrons in the parking lot who were walking to their cars after dining. It is a beautiful restaurant with an impeccable wait staff. The food was delicious (both beef and seafood), served hot and cooked and seasoned perfectly. The Manager was very friendly, as was the entire staff. We loved it so much, we went back our final night at the beach. Definitely a place to dine for a romantic dinner or special occasion, or if you want a fabulous dining experience!

• Visited June 2011
Cartersville, Georgia
“Great date night!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2011

While not a spot I'd want to take my entire family (with 3 teens and friends, it might break the bank!), my husband and I enjoyed a great date night here. Our appetizer (chips with blue cheese and balsamic vinegar) arrived quickly, and was wonderful. Our dinners....filet and portobello stuffed ravioli and the Asian salad were fabulous! Wonderful atmosphere. The server was very attentive although the time for entrees was a bit long.

Warner Robins GA
“Excellent! We will be back again this weekend!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2011

My spouse and I ate there on Sunday June 19. Our server, Angela, was excellent! The house smoked salmon appetizer was my meal with the addition of creamed spinach. The salmon is the best thing of anything I have ever tasted. I have gotten it several times in the past since I have been going to Stonewood since about 2000, but this was so memorably excellent. My spouse got the 10 oz. oak grilled steak with peppercorn sauce which is made with cognac and cream. He said it was cooked perfectly. We sat at a high top table around the bar which was a lovely atmosphere. We were there for happy hour - $10 glass of wine for $5 ... what a wonderful deal. We are coming back this weekend, and we are making a reservation for 4:00 with Angela. We both want to reorder the same thing! I'm sorry some guests had less than excellent experiences. That is why it is so critical that restaurants always put out the same product with consistancy. But for all the years I've gone there ... I have always been happy, and yes we have been seated in that "additional room" before, but once the food is served and you realize you are in Daytona Beach, it doesn't seem to matter. Two more things, whenever friends of mine are headed to Daytona, I tell them to eat there, (and they do) and also, we are 5.5 hours away, so this is a big deal to choose where we are going to eat this weekend!

• Visited June 2011