“New England Fried Clams, wow, and the chowder was really great.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Dessert, Hamburgers, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Dessert
Greenville, South Carolina
“New England Fried Clams, wow, and the chowder was really great.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

Wife had the 1/2 seafood platter, I of course had the New England Fried Whole clams. fantastic food.

Visited May 2014

Kaukauna, Wisconsin
“Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

My wife and I read many reviews on Betty's and then had a friend tell us not to miss it when we visited Ormond Beach. We went on a Wednesday evening and the place was packed. No problem though because these people know how to serve people. After a very short wait ( less than five minutes) we were seated. The dinning area is much larger than it appears from outside. Our waitress was very good an efficient. My wife had fried shrimp and I had a Caesar Salad with blackened shrimp. The meals are served with two sides so you get plenty to eat. I had pasta with meat sauce as one of my sides and the serving was quite large. I also had the soup of the day which was a turkey vegetable and it was terrific. We enjoyed ourselves so much, we went back the following evening and had another excellent meal.

Visited April 2014
Horseheads, New York
“An Ormond Beach Favorite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

Like home cooking, fantastic desserts, good prices, nice people and fantastic view! We eat there often while in Ormond Beach..

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Florida
“Beautiful view and delicious food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

The view is a bonus....the food and service is excellent! Casual dining any time of the day! Food presentation is excellent, all staff clearly love their jobs and very cost friendly! Will come back again and again!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Florida
“Great local spot we visited during a one night stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Very good food and friendly staff. Being a vegetarian I wasn't sure but the tomato soup and potato was perfect. And they had other choices such as pasta and many veggie sides. I was just looking for something light. Great atmosphere and family owned

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere