“Great crab legs.” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dessert, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Brunswick, Maryland
“Great crab legs.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

Very good. I had the all you can eat crab legs. Waiter brought more nice and hot crab legs every time I was down to last cluster.Husband had chicken club he said it was good also.

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Good service, great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

My family and I decided to try Charlie Horse after reading all the good reviews. Everyone was right! This place was awesome! Delicious food, good service, and good prices! We'll be back next time we're in town!

Greenfield, Indiana
“charlie horse thru the years”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

we ate there the other night, have eaten there for over 20 years when we come to Daytona. very good.it has changed some over the years. no more pool tables or bikers playing pool in the back. all family dining. Service is slightly slow. food is great.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin
“Family ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

Another year and still feel the same that this place is awesome! All you can eat crab legs is impressive how fast they come out, never that long wait. Awesome chicken pilly and chicken wings!

Jacksonville, Arkansas
“Real good steaks!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

I have been to this restaurant a few times before but never bothered to write a review of it on Trip Advisor until after my latest visit tonight. I have never been disappointed in the quality of food or the service before and I wasn't disappointed tonight either. The steaks my wife and I ordered were cooked to our specifications and were delicious. The appetizer was very good and one I would recommend to others. (Nachos covered in cheese and chili topped off with lettuce and tomatoes, generously portioned). This restaurant also has a full bar so that patrons can partake of many alcohol choices with their meals if they choose. All menu items are reasonably priced. This is a place I will visit every time I return to Daytona Beach for vacations.

• Visited March 2014