“Great Burgers” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
“Great Burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

I was a little hesitant to try this place given the mixed reviews. We met friends for dinner and it was their choice. I had a bacon cheeseburger which was thick and quite good! My husband also had a burger and liked it. We tried the carrot cake which was a bit disappointing. It was dry and was thinly frosted.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Ormond Beach, Florida
“Try the peppercorn steak sauce!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

If you like a great steak then this is the place to be. This has been my favorite dine-in location sever since I discovered it a few months back. The last night I went there they were fairly crowded but we didnt have to wait for a booth. As usual our waitress was incredible and very attentive. When our food made it out it we finished our steak's in record time. I am really in love with the peppercorn sauce thats optional. Go for the gold, and get a filet you wont let down.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Plessisville
“Fishy smell”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

First off horrible fish smell inside the restaurant... steak over cooked and full of nerves.... over priced stay away!!!! Go somewhere else

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Bland”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Chicken club sandwiches were terrible! What is listed on the menu as thinly sliced chicken breast is actually a boiled piece of chicken breast that is barely reheated on the grill, served on cheap generic sandwich bread and topped with a leaf of lettuce, slice of tomato, cold chewy bacon, and greasy cheese . Frozen steak fries were partially cooked with some being cold and hard in the center. Have enjoyed better chicken sandwiches at Wendy's and McDonald's. Our server was a joy, attentive and pleasant, but the food left a lot to be desired.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Ormond Beach, Florida
“Amazing Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

I went to Ormond Steakhouse for the first time last week. I was skeptical about eating here with the mixed reviews, boy am I glad i decided to try it. The food was outstanding. I had the tropical rum pork chops, my server Diego did an outstanding job. The manager (Don) came by once to make sure my meal was delicious. This is my new favorite jem. I will be going back OFTEN. Keep up the good work Ormond Steakhouse.

• Visited June 2013