“Best Italian in ormond bch” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood, Vegan, Vegetarian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Delivery
“Best Italian in ormond bch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

I eat here a few times a month, I'm from NJ so I'm glad to find a place with awesome pizza and killer Italian dishes, I've tried many dinner dishes and love them all..and the owners make u feel like family..highly recommend this place to everyone I speak with bout restaurants :)

• Visited May 2013

daytona beach
“great italian restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

finally got a chance to try this restaurant and I was not disappointed!! got off to a doubtful start when, after a few minutes wait, no one showed up to seat us. But after that was cleared up, we
were treated royally! The menu has quite a few choices. The food turned out to be excellent, and, as the servers proudly told us....all homemade, except for the rolls. We had a small pizza and an eggplant parmesan dinner to share and both were well above average. The eggplant was wonderful and the pizza with its homemade crust was very delicious. I will definitely be eating there again!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Great experience!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

I love to try family owned restaurants and I wasn't disappointed with My Goomba's. The staff was friendly and very knowledgable about the items featured on the menu. My friend and I decided on a pizza and eggplant parmesan which was served with a very nice bread, salad and choice of pasta. Everything was delicious and the entrees were piping hot when served. May I add that we had plenty to take home to enjoy the next day!! I am looking forward to returning so that I can try some of the other entrees.

“Italian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

Primarilly Italian,with some sea food. Family restaurant with the most friendly employees.
The food preparation was excellent. Wife and I both had veal and pasta. Salad and rolls were included and very good.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ormond Beach, Florida
“Great little Italian place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Great little Italian Place! The service is great and the owners are extremely friendly. They offer a nice Chianti by the glass, half carafe, or bottle. I had yet to find anyone serving a good veal Marsala around Ormond until I ate here. It was fantastic and is extremely kid friendly. very enjoyable!

• Visited February 2013