“repeat..threepeat...and more” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Atlanta, Georgia
“repeat..threepeat...and more”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Waited to write this review simply because, well...I forgot. However, this is excellent news for you, the reader. We have been back to FL a few times since August, our first encounter here, and keep returning to this place-even when we aren’t staying in the area. I think the Amex bill reflects 8-9 times, so far!
GREAT FOOD, GREAT STAFF (yup...the mum knows a few of the bartenders by name) a wonderful raw bar, sports viewing, some outdoor seating, music, did I mention the bar? Lunch, dinner, snacks, thirsty-ies....everything is amazing. Working my way through the beverage menu and enjoying every last drop. Bring your appetite for the meals. Not only is every plate fresh and deeeeelish, but plentiful. Even the desserts are "well portioned".
Some personal favorites:
Potato wheels loaded, coconut shrimp and gator bites for the twoddlers (and dog) the boy human drools over the Mixed Grill (and seriously you have gotten him to eat his veggies-wow!) I love anything Grouper on this menu or the catch of the day. And since returning once the “R” months showed up on the calendar… yummy yummy oysters too! We finish with a plate of fried cheesecake and ice cream or Key Lime pie or some other chocolately-sinful -goodness and then boy human washes everything down with another beer and me …my favorite, an Acid Drop.
Valet park during peak times if you must, but we find it better to park a few step away by the ocean and stroll some of it off while enjoying the fresh air, though only after we do a quick dance with the shark on the front deck before we leave!
Be prepared to enjoy your visit!
(NOTE!!!!!!: though I rated this a very good for families we find it EXCELLENT. It's just some people might think the bar area is not "family appropriate". In which case just eat outside ;-)

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Uniontown, Ohio
“Good Fish”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

The food was very good, but a little expensive. It's a sports bar with lots of big screen TV's. Not on thebeach but a Great location.

Pendleton, South Carolina
“Riptide Restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

We went during THanksgiving and some of us ordered traditional dinner others ordered steak..i think they should stick to steaks and such , however, the deep fried cheesecake was AWESOME!

Evans, GA
“All You Can Eat Crab Legs!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

My husband requested this restaurant because of the All You Can Eat Crab Legs. On the outside, it looks like any other beach seafood restaurant. However, on the inside it's modern and fresh with yummy food. I had the sea scallops with black beans and rice. Loved it! The kids selection is good as well. My boys and I left my husband at the restaurant so he could continue to stuff his face with crab legs. Over an hour later, he arrived at our condo, full and content.
Definitely give this restaurant a try!! It even had live music!

Visited November 2012
“Fun, casual, beachy. Perfect Fun casual beachy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

Good for locals and tourists as well. Oyster bar is great. Band for
Fun
and pool tables too. Happy hour good .

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere