“Really delicious subs!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Sandwiches, Delicatessen
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Really delicious subs!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

I just had to write a post about Larry's Giant Subs! My mom has lived in Ormond Beach for over 12 years and for some reason, I have never eaten at Larry's. Weird, because the subs there are amazing! The bread is soft and fresh and the deli meat is also fresh and delicious. The service was excellent as well. In addition, what you get for the price was great too.

I had the most excellent turkey sub and my one son had a cuban and my little son had a grilled cheese on wheat and we all loved our sandwiches. I would eat these subs any day over Subway or Publix subs!!

Needless to say, there will be many more Larry's subs/sandwiches in our future!

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Go to subway”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Subway has a better steak and cheese subs than here. It wasn't fresh or quality ingredients. Rude service and way over priced.

Clearwater, Florida
“Great Subs & More!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

We stayed across the street at the Royal Floridian and decided to walk over and grab some subs for lunch. We each tried something different and everything at the table was delicious. Cheesesteak, Italian hoagie, hot subs, and cold subs were all tasty and fresh. They didn't skimp on the meats or the veggies, and we all liked the italian bread. So bypass the Subway and grab your sandwiches here when you're in Ormond Beach.

Visited July 2014
Tavares, Florida
“Giant Subs??”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Not a lot of good things I can say about this place. It's very obvious to me, that the only thing that keeps this place in business is that it is located directly across from the beach. There is nothing Giant about these subs. The sub my wife ordered was named 'The Italian Big One', the audacity!! So thin it could have been a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I had the meatball sub, which had barely any cheese. As far as taste, it was pretty average, just slightly better than subway. For the prices they charge, I expected something special. Instead all we got was ripped off. Also, the restaurant was a mess, and the staff was a little rude. My family will certainly never return.

• Visited June 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
ocal
“Sub-Par”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

If you absolutely LOVE hot subs with microwaved meat, then this is the place for YOU!!! A grill to make a proper cheesesteak? NAH! Who needs a grill when you got a perfectly good Panasonic microwave...the best microwave made! Been going to Ormond Beach for years and have stayed away from this place due to the mixed reviews. I asked a lifeguard if it was any good and he said it was great! Note to everyone: Do not listen to lifeguards unless they are trying to save your hide. I know it's fallacious to say that as I'm sure there are lifeguards who actually have good taste. Anyway, this place really sucks. Go to Publix, make it at home, go to Subway even! The only reason I believe they are still in business is it's proximity to the beach and lack of options nearby. I hate giving bad reviews but I can't let this one slide. Bland, tepid, mushy, sandwiches that taste like you made it two days ago and reheated it today. If that's your kind of sandwich, by all means eat there. Otherwise, bring your own. Nine dollar lesson learned...never again! The sides are tiny little plastic soufflé cups...ridiculous!! The place smells odd and looks dirty. Don't believe ANY of the good reviews. They are either high, lying or paid pumpers.

• Visited June 2014