“Perfect Beach Getaway” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 28 Hotels in Ormond Beach
Saint Augustine, Florida
“Perfect Beach Getaway”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I have stayed in Daytona many times but this was the first at Coral Sands. It won't be the last though! We stayed three nights in one of the north side cottages. The cottages have a fully equipped kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. It was very quiet and everything is well maintained..from the rooms to the grounds. The staff and even the guests are all so friendly. We had an absolutely wonderful weekend. I would definitely recommend Coral Sands...I'm looking forward to another stay!

Room Tip: The north cottages are great...steps from the beach and fully equipped. 601 is oceanfront
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Sanibel Island, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

We have stayed there twice for Daytona Bike week. Very clean and the staff is so, so nice and accommodating. It is close to all of the action but far enough away that you can kick back and relax without all of the noise. You can see the ocean from all of the rooms and the pool is really great! Just an all around great ocean front place to stay. I just booked another 10 days in March.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

This beautiful oceanfront property with clean, spacious rooms, gorgeous views, easy access to the beach, heated pool, and friendly and efficient staff has been our home away from home for nearly 20 years. Coral Sands is located on a quiet beach, near a large grocery store and plenty of restaurants. It's a great place to stay!

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Edwardsburg, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

I have had the pleasure of staying at CS several time over the lat 20 years. Very friendly staff and the cottages are PERFECT. (Have never stayed ini the hi rise, but I am sure it is just as good!) Low beach traffic, close to shopping and dinning! I LOVE LOVE this place!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Palm Coast, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

I had family that came in for thanksgiving and I have stayed at the Coral Sands before. My family loved it! I booked them in 2 of the cottages and one room in the Hotel. Since I have been there they have done some wonderful things. I can see they are upgrading many of the cottages. the heated pool was great for my grandkids as it was somewhat chilly out. I walked into one of the cottages and they looked so clean and nice! I love the new furniture and colors.This is a little piece of old florida charm that you don't see anymore. I normally don't write reviews but I felt I needed to say thank you again! The employees there were very friendly and the mornings that I went to pick them up was so peaceful. I even sat with my family in one of the gazebos and had some coffee and watched the ocean. My sister booked a cottage already for next year.

Room Tip: Any room in the hotel has an actual oceanview..they are all at an angle which I loved. The kids love...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

My family and I stayed here and loved the location, but the hotel was crowded and noisy ...I walked away from my pool chair for about 5 min and had my flip flops and a bag with our beach gear stolen.
The room was clean but dated.

Room Tip: Rooms closer to the ocean and pool are best.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Gastonia, North Carolina, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

We are checking out tomorrow, but I had to take the time to write a review of this unique RV Park on the beach. We have spent the last week here for our 7th anniversary. What can I say but that it has been wonderful! It is clean, QUIET & you could throw a rock and hit the water. We had great neighbors that were so quiet we didn't know they were there unless we were heading out for something. The view is fantastic and the sound of the waves is about all you can hear. The closeness of the bath house is nice. The staff were amazing! Very helpful and willing to please. They catered to our needs and even our 3 year old liked the people that run the resort. The heated pool was a great addition. It allowed us to have a great time swimming even in November. We liked it so much that we have already booked a spot for our next vacation in a few weeks!

Room Tip: I'm not telling you which space is best because we don't want to have to fight you for it...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Been to Coral Sands Inn & Seaside Cottages Ormond Beach? Share your experiences!