You added Lotus Boutique Inn & Suites Daytona Beach / Ormond Beach to your Saves list
Lotus Boutique Inn & Suites Daytona Beach / Ormond Beach
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   505 South Atlantic Avenue, Ormond Beach, FL 32176   |
Ranked #6 of 28 Hotels in Ormond Beach
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Another home run”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

This is our third time stayin at the Lotus. This time we brought out our dog and as usual- we had a great stay. The management is very friendly and accommodating. The pool was very clean and we were lucky that it was beautiful weather.

The icing on the cake is always the cool coffee machine that makes anything your hearts desire.

We will be back for sure.

• Stayed September 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (173)
Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

I really cannot say enough about this hotel. My husband and I stayed here for three nights recently, and we absolutely loved everything about this place. Our room was oceanfront on the first floor, we had a private balcony with easy access to the pool/whirlpool/fire pit area/beach. The beach is large and clean and beautiful. The gardens around the pool deck and the peaceful music playing each day adds to the luxury feel of this place. We felt like we were in a big city boutique hotel right on the water, which is a perfect combo, in our opinion. The staff is friendly, the espresso machine is a nice touch, and it was really convenient to have both a mini fridge and microwave in our room. The only negative to this place is that our king bed's mattress was a little too hard for our taste, but that could easily be improved with the addition of a foam mattress pad, which I would suggest to add to the luxury feel of this hotel. We recommend this hotel to everyone, it is so different than other Daytona area hotels. If we are ever down there again, this is the only place we will stay.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

First of all- Neil (manager) is amazing- Never seen a GM so intent on ensuring that everything is perfect. He made sure that everything was perfect and is always making sure that the property is kept up. He is extremely helpfully and courteous. He is a huge bonus to this property and just makes the experience that much better.

Property- Breathtaking, family friendly, beautiful, serine, perfect. Came down from Canada and was worried because we thought the pictures wouldn't match the reality. Glad we were wrong.
We have been here for 9 days and are extremely happy we came. Great location if you want a nice peaceful, quiet, vacation. Pleasant to be anywhere on the property, pool, hot tub, Deck Chair loungers, Balcony seats/swings, gazebos, fireplace, oh, forgot- there is also a beach. Daytona boardwalk and pier are only a 7 minute drive away. You don't even need to leave the property.

Rooms- Wow, modern, clean. Exactly like the pictures. The beds are amazing.Only problem was the rain shower. Its going to cost me $$ because the wife loved it so much that i will have to replace the showers in my house to get rain showers. Actually i enjoyed it too. I would highly recommend the upgrade to Ocean view.

I would actually recommend contacting the hotel directly as they will provide you a better deal.

Area- Lots of Restaurants around and still close to Daytona Beach boardwalk and pier. Grocery/Pharmacy close buy.

Room Tip: Pay for the upgrade for an Ocean View. its worth it!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
St. Petersburg, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

We stayed for one night because friends from up north were in Ormond after their cruise. Decided to find a place at the last minute. Will definitely be back for a longer stay!!! We live in St Pete and it is definitely worth the drive!!

Room Tip: Oops don't know about a fitness center. Ocean view with hot tub!!!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
WPB
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

This is an extremely well done boutique hotel with a great staff!!! Spent a few days with my small dog. Checking in and out was a breeze. The entire property is immaculate. Right on the beach and the pool and hot tub were absolutely amazing if you don't feel like getting all sandy. When I inquired as to why the fire pit was not lit the staff politely advised of the ordinance to protect the sea turtles during this season. With a little communication to coordinate logistics housekeeping did an amazing job on my room everday despite having my four legged child. The bed was super comfy and I had plenty of towels. I could see how this modern chic design will soon be the talk of town!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Yalaha, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

I have live in central Florida my entire life and stayed at many hotels in Daytona, and Ormond Beach and this is the BEST by far!!!!We have stayed there 2 times and now going back a 3rd time. I have 3 young girls and having a bottom floor room by the pool is great. I love how clean it was and how friendly the staff was. We just love this place and I would recommend it to every one. They had a guy everyday out cleaning all the pool and area. I do recommend you have broom the great fact there is no carpet but there is no rug to keep the beach sand out of the room so you feel every grain on your feet, and then it gets in the bed, but I will put up that over NASTY carpet that is in other Hotels any day!!! Just bring a portable DVD to plug into the TV and they can watch movies @ night before bed because the Cable is limited but your at the beach on vacation who needs a lot of TV

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Lake Mary, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

My Wife and I needed a little get away for a few days and Lotus was perfect!
We stayed two nights, the tail end of July 2012. After shopping around I found them to have the most reasonable rate for a ocean front room. Based on the value alone I felt good already. I was very pleasantly surprised when we got there. The staff on arrival was very nice and we were actually aloud to check in early. The whole vibe is very modern, very nice renovation. We got to our room and it was very clean. It had a great view and everything was very nicely laid out. We stayed in a King ocean front room with no Jacuzzi tub. Up to this point my only concern was the small parking area, with what appeared to be a full house, I thought it might get to tight but was never an issue. Nice flat screen TV in the room, no you do not have a full array of channels as some other poster have said. I don’t know about you but if I wanted to stay inside and watch TV, I would not plan a trip to the beach, just sayin, I want to be at the beach!. The shower was awesome, large waterfall head. The bed for our personal taste was good. Some might say it’s a little too firm but we liked it just fine. The staff was great and did a great job of cleaning the room for us. I had to ask for extra towels (only because my wife uses too many IMO) and they were super fast to get them up to us. The outdoor space is super nice. The pool is small (please see above about the TV) so I could see how some may not love that. It did have a nice oversized hot tub and the fire pit area was cool! You have direct beach access and the beach car traffic in that area is very minimal at best. The location is fantastic. Beautiful sunrises every morning and great walks on the beach at night. We would definitely go back and in fact are planning our next trip out there soon we hope!

Room Tip: Ocean view king is where its at.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Lotus Boutique Inn & Suites Daytona Beach / Ormond Beach? Share your experiences!