“Gotta go to Fusion 43 in Ormand Beach, FL” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 177 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: Fusion
Good for: Romance
Dining options: Reservations, Private Dining
Description: Fusion 43 cuisine features eclectic mouth watering works of art designed to tantalize all of your senses.Make your reservation today and let Chef Mark take you on a culinary journey that knows no boundaries!
Weston, Florida
“Gotta go to Fusion 43 in Ormand Beach, FL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Ok so we are driving towards Daytona Beach, FL and we spot a rose colored villa that houses a restaurant called Fusion 43. Later that night we decide we should try this place for dinner. great call on our part. No corkage fee and fabulous food in addition to really excellent service by Stephen(I hope I spelled it right). My wife and I enjoyed a lovely evening and couldn't believe how lucky we were to have chosen this place. I got the fish of the day which was cobia and my wife had a gourmet version of a caprese salad. Both were superb and we can only recommend that you give Fusion 43 in Ormond Beach, FL a try when you get a chance. You will be happy you did.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

South Daytona, Florida
“A perfect birthday treat. Great service before and after the visit.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

I decided months in advance that I wanted to celebrate my birthday at Fusion 43, based on the experience I'd had there for a corporate dinner. I had called weeks in advance to reserve a table for six, assuming friends would join me, on their own dime, but when the night finally came all except one cancelled. Nevertheless, it was a perfect treat for a couple. The restaurant was very flexible to modify our reservation to just two.

When we arrived, valet parking was simple. It's highly recommended, rather than trying to find a spot on the street, especially behind the restaurant. The hostess led originally led us to a table in the lower dining room, but it seemed crowded and I didn't want my chair backing up to the walking lanes between tables. They were very accommodating and led us upstairs to a room we had all to ourselves.

Our server, Alejandro, was very courteous, knowledgeable, and attentive. It turns out he was the same server I'd had on my first visit. I was impressed then with his stories of the history of the Rose Villa, the restaurant, and Mark the main chef, so I was quite pleased to have him again for my special birthday dinner.

We started with the In-house made goat cheese anti pasta. That alone could have been a meal rather than just an appetizer. Well worth it and quite memorable. For entrees we had the shrimp Cobb salad and Caribbean rubbed beef shoulder-loin. The salad had plenty of fresh shrimp and the beef dish was delicious and cooked perfectly. It was more than we could finish, and we happily boxed the leftovers to eat later.

After eating we took time to take a few photos around the dining room since we had it to ourselves. Alejandro even volunteered to take a few for us. Later on a family of four came in to celebrate the daughter's birthday and we noticed she was given a dessert. I mentioned that it was my birthday as well, and we were immediately treated to a dessert on the house, so we sat back down. We received a chocolate crème brûlée and it was wonderful.

We were thoroughly impressed with the service, the quality of the food, the atmosphere, and the experience. I realized the next day that I had mislaid my hat and suspected it might have been left at the restaurant. Sure enough, they found it and held it for me until I was able to pick it up. The service before, during and after our visit was impressive. I highly recommend Fusion 43 for special occasions.

Visited June 2014
Union, Kentucky
“Fine Dining with a Great Vibe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

This is a restaurant of style. From the round ice cubes to the Edison lightbulbs to the tin ceilings to the Tiffany glass, it was designed with artful flair while honoring its historically rich address. Although it was our first time there, we were greeted with a warm welcome and treated like treasued guests. The menu was limited enough to let you know each offering was special but varied enough to entice even the proudest foodie. Our server was terrific and the food was exceptional. Melissa makes the best martini in Volusia County and turned us onto the sublime process of absinthe "done the correct way". Wes gave us the much-appeciated nickle tour which included the library, aka Speakeasy, located upstairs. On Wednesday nights, if you have the password, you too can join the inner sanctum and enjoy coctails and live music. Fusion 43 has indeed fused the fun with fabulous dining. We'll be back soon and often! Thanks!

Visited July 2014
Ormond Beach, Florida
“Best food in Ormond Beach by far”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

The 2 of us visited Fusion 43
For the first time and sat in the bar. What a great atmosphere and even better food! Unique menu - service was attentive but not pushy. Can't wait to go back!

“Romantic and classy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Ths staff was incredible nice! Michelle from the bar and Alejandro our table attendant took good care of us. The atmosphere was romantic and classy. Very good food. Perfect fusion american/latinamerican. My husband and I were very pleased.

Visited July 2014