“A Wonderful Unique Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 176 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: Fusion
Good for: Romance
Dining options: Reservations, Private Dining
Description: Fusion 43 cuisine features eclectic mouth watering works of art designed to tantalize all of your senses.Make your reservation today and let Chef Mark take you on a culinary journey that knows no boundaries!
New York City, New York
“A Wonderful Unique Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

I have been vacationing in this area for many years and I am thrilled that I came across this gem. My wife and I love the beach and pace of Ormond but we had become tired of the restaurant scene in Daytona/Ormond/Flagler. Either all chains or local restaurants that appeared the same. Fusion 43 is a fresh new choice for us. The setting is amazing - Rose Villa is a beautifully restored 1800's Manor House. As our waiter Stephen directed us to our table upstairs in the Absinthe room, he lost us - that's because I could not help stopping to peek in all of the rooms as we walked by doorways that revealed beautiful bars and dining areas. They have a rotating menu at Fusion 43 and currently they have Greek and Brazilian. My wife and I are very familar with Brazilian food having travelled to Latin America many times and I can tell you the food was as close to authentic as you can get to Rio. We were a party of four and the Feijoada and the Picanha were delicious and the Prime Pork Flat Iron was out of this world. Stephen our waiter was exellent taking us through the menu and helping us with our selections; being a chef himself, he is extremely knowledgeable about the dishes. Definitely returning soon.

“Excellent food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

This is a unique restaurant in a restored house on Granada Blvd on the west side of the Granada Bridge. The food is really good and they change their menu every 3 months to different regions. When we dined there it was Brazilian, Spanish and other south of the border foods. They also had fillet, chicken or vegetarian dish if you're not feeling adventurous. There is a friendly bar area and seating for dinner is in the downstairs dining rooms and also upstairs. Very nice but not stuffy.

Visited April 2014
Orlando, Florida
“Unnnnnnnrrrreeeeaaallll,”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

Love the service by Sir Stephen. The prime pork flat iron is a killer way to serve up the pig. Drinks could've been a tad bit stiffer. Other than that, it was a swell evening.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great experience and terrific food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

My new favorite place in Ormond..The drink menu is so different from any other restaurant in the area. I especially liked the New York Sour..a whiskey sour made with fresh ingredients and topped with Malbec... so good!!! The food is just as exciting and delicious. Currently the menu is Greek and Brazilian. I've really enjoyed the Brazilian Shrimp and Coconut Stew and the Picanha, which is a very tender steak served over black beans and rice with a chimichurri sauce. Be sure to follow dinner with Chef Mark's gelato... They usually have 7 or 8 flavors which are constantly changing...last night they included peanut butter and jelly, salty caramel pecan and Baileys and chocolate. The chocolate truffles are also to die for. The staff are very friendly and knowledgable and the atmosphere lovely, which makes it a wonderful place to relax and enjoy your meal. Anthony and Wes, the owner and the manager, are very attentive and have done a great job in making this a very special place.

Vidalia, Georgia
“Special Event”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

My niece was getting married in Daytona, and I volunteered to do her bridesmaids luncheon. Since I live 200 miles away, I was thrilled to find Fusion 43. Everything was perfect! The food was delicious, the Bloody Mary's were to die for, and the setting was great. Everyone had a great time and I looked like a fabulous hostess. Anthony, Wes and Chef Mark were the best! We can't wait to go back in July for vacation.