“Good food and service” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Geneva, New York
“Good food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

We had crispy rolls, pad thai chicken and a special dish of soft shell crab and scallops. Rolls just okay. Pad thai could use a little spice but good. Special dish was also good.

Visited April 2014

Ormond Beach, Florida, United States
“Excellent food, authentic atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

The food was outstanding! I am fairy picky and have high expectations when it comes to restaurants. I was more than pleased. The servers were very attentive and well informed.They also spoke great English (not that it's a big deal, but it makes it easier when asking questions). The restaurant and bathrooms were clean, which is a must.Prices are reasonable.The lunch specials are a great deal and a good way to try this place out. They had the best spring rolls I have ever had. I will definitely be back

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

First of all, this is not your typical strip mall Thai restaurant. It's very tastefully decorated. The food is excellent. We started with the spring rolls. Very crispy and tasty. I had the amazing tofu, my dad had the sweet and sour tofu, and my mom had the grouper. All were very flavorful. Our waitress was a bit reticent, but we came for the food not the conversation. All in all, a great dining experience.

“A really great Thai Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

My husband, son & I ate here Monday, April 7, 2014. We each ordered something different. Every dinner was delicious. I would highly recommend this restaurant. Staff were all friendly, service was fast.
We will definitely eat there again.

Visited April 2014
Metuchen, New Jersey
“Great Atmosphere & Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

This small restaurant is located in a shopping center on E. Granada Blvd. next to a Walgreen's Drug Store. There's lots of free parking. My husband and I went there for lunch and loved the unique, peaceful atmosphere. Service was great, lunch was reasonable, and best of all, the food was excellent and served on pretty plates. He had a shrimp dish; I had a chicken dish. Both were served with soup. Portions weren't huge, but enough to fill us up and want to return again to try other dishes.

• Visited January 2014